• Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ntg to do here rofl

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
arena is completely messed up... the animation of enemy using its special attack appears even after he hits me... everything goes messed up... enemy gets 2-3 turns consecutively... and after all the game just sents me home... WTF mad

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
sHoutaRo HidaRi
sHoutaRo HidaRi
yeah, please no potions on tamer battle. stressed i tried once but our battle is super useless... we just keep on healing and reviving our moga so and so... errr.... i waste my potions because of this system... it's too difficult to win when your opponent is always using potions.. and one thing make something like 100 turns for every battle.. is it because i tried to battle with a super healing team and i also build this team... and the heck... we just heal and heal.. and it almost a forever battle... eek

and another thing.. when the player is quit from the battle or they just simply disconnect it.. the opponent should grant a half rank or something.. just for the effort.... sweatdrop
So I dunno if this is a bug or not, but even when my opponent's moga is lower level than my own, they go first. Is this a problem anyone else has or is it just a function of the pvp?
Tempest_Turning
So I dunno if this is a bug or not, but even when my opponent's moga is lower level than my own, they go first. Is this a problem anyone else has or is it just a function of the pvp?

first turn attack is decided RANDOMLY in the arena...
so a level 1 crappy moga like a Dinho CAN get first turn instead of a level 50 "Speedy" Spike

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200