Welcome to Gaia! ::

You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!
how to fight if enemy moga don't have any turn to attack or dont have enough ones.
And how if someone get disconnect when playing. i mean him or her no longer conect

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Ban the use of potions.

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
yeah, please no potions on tamer battle. stressed i tried once but our battle is super useless... we just keep on healing and reviving our moga so and so... errr.... i waste my potions because of this system... it's too difficult to win when your opponent is always using potions.. and one thing make something like 100 turns for every battle.. is it because i tried to battle with a super healing team and i also build this team... and the heck... we just heal and heal.. and it almost a forever battle... eek
Ban the use of any items. Considering there's an unlimited restriction on them during battles, it'd obviously be unfair if someone healed their moga completely in one turn using like 5 pots.
I agree with banning the use of potions but otherwise a cool new feature.

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
sHoutaRo HidaRi
yeah, please no potions on tamer battle. stressed i tried once but our battle is super useless... we just keep on healing and reviving our moga so and so... errr.... i waste my potions because of this system... it's too difficult to win when your opponent is always using potions.. and one thing make something like 100 turns for every battle.. is it because i tried to battle with a super healing team and i also build this team... and the heck... we just heal and heal.. and it almost a forever battle... eek

and another thing.. when the player is quit from the battle or they just simply disconnect it.. the opponent should grant a half rank or something.. just for the effort.... sweatdrop

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
This Real battle have some kind of... reward or something?? i still dont try it sweatdrop

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
I suggest, if it think will be Disqualified for Summon dexter/Claus in battle real-time new feature. sweatdrop
Just having problems with disconnecting, and the 1 minute wait time is kind of boring razz Also agree with the banning use of potions. Weird that whistles can't be used, but coffee can.
Tip: Have a moga handy that can counteract happy feet and blindness. Missing every hit sucks without whistles D:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

It doesn't even matter at this point.
People just spam potions and coffee.

I just played against someone with "Chanho Tiger^-^"
I killed it easily and then they brought it back.
Killed it again, and they coffee'd it again, So I quit.

I won't be using this feature til they fix it.
using should be taken off from the PvP mode, and each should be given a single turn only, its not good that both of players can do double turn if they use their mogas ability. that's a total advantage for the player who'll strike first.............. eek eek eek eek eek eek
There could also be a live chat feature. I would really like to type in all caps at the people who were just using potions against me when I was close to winning -__- Fought one lady and lost a fair game to her, because she was the only one decent enough to not use any potions or coffee, though.
bChristLike
You've been waiting ages but now real-time PvP has finally come to Monster Galaxy pirate blaugh mrgreen crying !!! We still need to make some minor modifications but we'd like to get your feedback. Let us know what you think!

It's really not cool.

I was in a battle a while ago with other tamer and when I almost when the battle he run away! I don't know how he do that but the fight was cancelled and my moga return to home. I was thinking that maybe he logged out on facebook that's why it happened...

Do we have a solution with this? I suggest that maybe give a punishment to anyone that will make anything like this....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff