Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

Re-Migration of your account from Facebook to Gaia Viximo is only done if there is an account issue which can only be resolved by re-migrating your account. We will NOT re-migrate your account just because you would like to start again, only if there is an account issue that re-migration will resolve.

Re-migration will reset your Viximo game to the current state of your Facebook game. Players will lose all progress they've made in their Viximo game if they choose to re-migrate, this will include Moga, potions and quests. Old progress will be completely erased and replaced with data from your Facebook game while your Facebook game will remain unaffected.

As before, migration is only one way, from Facebook to Viximo. There is no way to go the other direction. Once a request has been accepted unless there is another account issue you will not be able to re-migrate again, so make sure to get your Facebook account in order before asking for a re-migration.

Once we have started the process of re-migration you will have to wait 24 Hours from when we respond to you before being able to access your account. Trying to access your account before then can cause issues, so please look at the time stamp of our reply to see when you can access the game.

If you do need to do a Re-Migration please click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team..

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Question- I mitigated, but it wouldn't load for me. Impatient, I just kept playing on Facebook. As a result, the mitigated version is several levels (and a bunch of event moga) behind my FB account.

Will we ever get to the point where you will let people re-mitigate for reasons other than bugs? I don't mean if you just want to "reset" the game because of something; I mean if you ended up missing out on levels because you kept the original game.
I migrated to gaia, but I ended up playing on facebook anyway and got a Wombat, which I couldn't get on gaia so I just gave up the gaia version. Since my gaia account is behind in event moga and levels, I'd like to just reset my gaia version to a new game, since won't have any effect on my FB account. Is that possible?
this be so crazy wahmbulance
How long does a Facebook-to-Gaia migration take? I've been waiting for over an hour. I hardly played on Facebook. Perhaps the servers are busy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff