Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

8,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Re-Migration of your account from Facebook to Gaia Viximo is only done if there is an account issue which can only be resolved by re-migrating your account. We will NOT re-migrate your account just because you would like to start again, only if there is an account issue that re-migration will resolve.

Re-migration will reset your Viximo game to the current state of your Facebook game. Players will lose all progress they've made in their Viximo game if they choose to re-migrate, this will include Moga, potions and quests. Old progress will be completely erased and replaced with data from your Facebook game while your Facebook game will remain unaffected.

As before, migration is only one way, from Facebook to Viximo. There is no way to go the other direction. Once a request has been accepted unless there is another account issue you will not be able to re-migrate again, so make sure to get your Facebook account in order before asking for a re-migration.

Once we have started the process of re-migration you will have to wait 24 Hours from when we respond to you before being able to access your account. Trying to access your account before then can cause issues, so please look at the time stamp of our reply to see when you can access the game.

If you do need to do a Re-Migration please click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team..

I re-migrated from Facebook to Viximo but after a week or so, when i go to play for some reason the game restarted anf I have to choose a start-up moga character, how do I fix this or how can this be fixed?
For me its the other way around.
My Gaia is multiple levels ahead of my Facebook, but they arent both the same. is there a way to migrate Gaia to Facebook?
Add me as neighbor pleasee.. crying
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Re-Migration of your account from Facebook to Gaia Viximo is only done if there is an account issue which can only be resolved by re-migrating your account. We will NOT re-migrate your account just because you would like to start again, only if there is an account issue that re-migration will resolve.

Re-migration will reset your Viximo game to the current state of your Facebook game. Players will lose all progress they've made in their Viximo game if they choose to re-migrate, this will include Moga, potions and quests. Old progress will be completely erased and replaced with data from your Facebook game while your Facebook game will remain unaffected.

As before, migration is only one way, from Facebook to Viximo. There is no way to go the other direction. Once a request has been accepted unless there is another account issue you will not be able to re-migrate again, so make sure to get your Facebook account in order before asking for a re-migration.

Once we have started the process of re-migration you will have to wait 24 Hours from when we respond to you before being able to access your account. Trying to access your account before then can cause issues, so please look at the time stamp of our reply to see when you can access the game.

If you do need to do a Re-Migration please click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team..

BUMP! lol

Playful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tipsy 100
I have tried multiple times to get my gaia to copy from facebook but it doesn't. i don't know what i'm doing wrong or what else i need to do. Can you help me?

Combative Werewolf

Nyght wanderer
I have tried multiple times to get my gaia to copy from facebook but it doesn't. i don't know what i'm doing wrong or what else i need to do. Can you help me?

Same here crying

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
maylinx0x
Nyght wanderer

Same here crying

So do I. I was wondering if this was caused because of the issue with us being unable to get gold from facebook connected games like this game and soul crash?

Dapper Genius

9,275 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Ingvanya
maylinx0x
Nyght wanderer

Same here crying

So do I. I was wondering if this was caused because of the issue with us being unable to get gold from facebook connected games like this game and soul crash?

Same issue with being unable to copy from facebook - kind of glad to hear I'm not alone on this but I wonder if there's something we're doing wrong or..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff