Welcome to Gaia! ::

clarion's King

Super Model

For the most part, "rare" in Monster Galaxy doesn't reflect what we normally consider rare—i.e. hard to find. Most monsters are available to us, but we have such a low chance at obtaining them.
Honestly, there should be a seed count for how many have failed.

My best catch to date was Lv25 Diabao (Beyond Epic/Legendary)—and it only took me one seed! That's the funny thing. Does everyone have this sort of catch at least once? Or was I just that lucky?

Edit:
Since we cannot see information about Mogas that haven't been caught yourself (or your friends, even fi they're caught) if you have any Super Rare - Legendary mogas, take pictures and postb them here so we can make a collection and everyone can see their stats / what they look like, etc 3nodding
I mostly was. Caught War lepus in 3, parroot in 3, and cactoo in 2 seeds. The cream was catching Tama with 5 seeds.
I nabbed lainedeer and Diabao with 1 or 2 seeds. The lesser rares, surprisingly take a lot more than the Epics and Legendaries.

clarion's King

Super Model

Namuyake Black Mushrooms
I nabbed lainedeer and Diabao with 1 or 2 seeds. The lesser rares, surprisingly take a lot more than the Epics and Legendaries.

Yea. I used 7 seeds on Peepee and 6 on that teal-deer (forgot the name) and all failed =_=
Btw spent 12 seeds on Peepee :S

clarion's King

Super Model

Gecimen

But you did end up catching it... right? gonk
Magus
Namuyake Black Mushrooms

Yea. I used 7 seeds on Peepee and 6 on that teal-deer (forgot the name) and all failed =_=
Peepee was hard. I can't remember how many seeds I wasted on it, because the game kept freezing and I had to refresh and never saw it go in the starseed because of it.
teal dear- lainedeer.

fxxkin demon

I've only gotten a few Super Rares; Melodee Yara and Pudgy. I'm working on the War Lepus as I said in my other thread.
Magus
Gecimen

But you did end up catching it... right? gonk

Well yeah but hey Peepee is quite strong at the moment. Has surprisingly high zod attack, other same level mogas hit 60 on a 3x attack whereas Peepee does 75+. So, I forgive it sucking dry my seeds. lol.

clarion's King

Super Model

Namuyake Black Mushrooms
teal dear- lainedeer.

Isn't Laindeer that Christmas exclusive? I'm talking about the black and grey deer with teal horns.
Magus
Namuyake Black Mushrooms
teal dear- lainedeer.

Isn't Laindeer that CHristmas exclusive? I'm talking about the black and grey deer with teal horns.
oh. OH. I don't know the name, but I do know that you're talking about now. I call it Lainedeer's futuristic cousin.
the rarest i have is unitar. took me 3 seeds. i tried for peepee and failed cause i only have 5 seeds on me....
but so far i have....43 mogas now.

clarion's King

Super Model

There is this one moga that I've only ever seen once, and it looked like some ANBU-bear type thing. Anyone know the name?

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i wasted 10 seeds on war lepus... then when i got 2 other seeds i gamble them at 9% chance=fail 8% boom.. i got a lepus with two seeds.. i tried to get the lvl 13 with 3 seeds failed.. i had no seeds left when i came across diaboo..

=3 super rares
=1epic.. war lepus
btw.. i tried the winjas (super epic?) and failed.. i had 3 seeds then maybe next time when i have more than 10..

Friendly Gatekeeper

12,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I caught My war Lepus with two seeds and I have four rare Mogas that I use to battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff