Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the past two days I've been trying to catch Momo. I had 220 starseeds and I only have 142 left. Funny thing is, whenever Momo's health is low, my attacks will always be critical and ending up knocking Momo out.

That's just one of the reasons while I will quit Monster Galaxy but my main reason would be: I reported someone who attacked me in this forum with profanities and included my mother. I reported it many times but up to now, justice isn't served.

I don't mind losing all my starseeds, blue coffee, or whistles but not getting a little sympathy from administrators when someone bullied you and insulted your mother? "This is just a cyberspace, stop acting like a kid and grow up." Yes, very true but I'm very immature when someone tries to throw insults against my mom and my family.

Thank you Gaia for the fun but no thanks for not giving me the justice I deserve.

Devoted Cat

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
I am also on that quest to catch Momo. But I've use 30 something seeds on the d*mned thing!

And regards to the "attacks", they're just pixel characters that know nothing about you or your mother. So don't let them run you away because of some words....

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I do agree the mechanics can become idiotic and out of whack, it needs a good update hopefully. I'm not up there yet, but I do have the worst luck on catching most things. I already got frustrated wasting 20+ seeds on a damn Pudgy before getting it.

Reports aren't resolved that quick, you know. If it is very serious and personally threatening you from daily life, you should PM an online moderator. Though, it sounds like it is empty words from your "attacker". It is not like they know you personally, do they? Put them on ignore.

Mps9156's Husbando

Desirable Noob

Wanting to quit because your report wasn't answer? That is just stupid, don't get me wrong what they said was wrong. But you gotta take into mind, how many users does gaia have? How many of those users do "proper" reports, and how many users abuse that report function because someone didn't donate or something?
dude i just wasted my last 12 ss on a nar and didn't get it. it was 98% capture rate too. this game is f-ed up
Im_Magically_Delici0us
Wanting to quit because your report wasn't answer? That is just stupid, don't get me wrong what they said was wrong. But you gotta take into mind, how many users does gaia have? How many of those users do "proper" reports, and how many users abuse that report function because someone didn't donate or something?

I actually waited for 1 week before ranting about my report. biggrin
It's alright. I found out the guy I reported was an acquaintance of some admins and moderators. smile

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Danyhael
For the past two days I've been trying to catch Momo. I had 220 starseeds and I only have 142 left. Funny thing is, whenever Momo's health is low, my attacks will always be critical and ending up knocking Momo out.

That's just one of the reasons while I will quit Monster Galaxy but my main reason would be: I reported someone who attacked me in this forum with profanities and included my mother. I reported it many times but up to now, justice isn't served.

I don't mind losing all my starseeds, blue coffee, or whistles but not getting a little sympathy from administrators when someone bullied you and insulted your mother? "This is just a cyberspace, stop acting like a kid and grow up." Yes, very true but I'm very immature when someone tries to throw insults against my mom and my family.

Thank you Gaia for the fun but no thanks for not giving me the justice I deserve.

i can only understand how frustrating that experience was for you especially when you feel your report was not taken care of. I do hope that somehow someone will take action in investigating the chat bullying issue that you have had.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff