Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

agreed. 'I have a s**t-ton whistle fruits...
Actually. I have an idea with the whistle fruits.

Oh?
even though your mogas arent up to Winjas level, heres my idea. The bonus attack doesnt count towards your actual attack, you can loop it with your Zodiac buff/debuff. Repeating that until either A: you slay him, or B: you run out of uses and hes weak enough to go for the kill.

I can't use them
Well that was how I beat him. Just be patient and wait to see if they do fix it. And if they do, then start a forum for adding neighbors and see who will flock to you. Thats my only suggestion.

I'd use the stupid things if I could, But I can't... so I don't
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

Oh?
even though your mogas arent up to Winjas level, heres my idea. The bonus attack doesnt count towards your actual attack, you can loop it with your Zodiac buff/debuff. Repeating that until either A: you slay him, or B: you run out of uses and hes weak enough to go for the kill.

I can't use them
Well that was how I beat him. Just be patient and wait to see if they do fix it. And if they do, then start a forum for adding neighbors and see who will flock to you. Thats my only suggestion.

The more fruits the merrier. And whenever they fix it, you have a loaded arsenal to take out the winja.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

Oh?

I can't use them

The more fruits the merrier. And whenever they fix it, you have a loaded arsenal to take out the winja.

Damn skippy! I have at least 80!
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

I can't use them

So in my own personal opinion, try to be patient. Thats my only piece of advice. And if your patient enough, you may very well get your wish of having neighbors and what not. Just took a look see at the staff alerts and from what I read, it looks like monster galaxy is down for now and they are gonna look into some of the issues we are facing. They will give an update as soon as they get one.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

I can't use them

So in my own personal opinion, try to be patient. Thats my only piece of advice. And if your patient enough, you may very well get your wish of having neighbors and what not. Just took a look see at the staff alerts and from what I read, it looks like monster galaxy is down for now and they are gonna look into some of the issues we are facing. They will give an update as soon as they get one.

And it's up again, so they say...
could I add you as a neighbor?
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

The messages havent been fixed yet. Your free to though.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

I should probably wait then...
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

A wise choice. Im certain they will get around to it.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

thanks...

Bloody buggering hell. I hate having diabetes!
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

thanks...

That certainly does blow. Hopefully you can get over it soon.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

thanks...

stare Oh no. You did NOT say such a moronic thing!
I'm sorry to b***h but... Diabetes is CHRONIC! It never goes away! Ever. I was born with it. At least I actually take care of it instead of letting it kill me.
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

thanks...

I'm sorry to b***h but... Diabetes is CHRONIC! It never goes away! Ever. I was born with it. At least I actually take care of it instead of letting it kill me.
Sheesh. Im trying to spread some encouragement.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

thanks...

Sheesh. Im trying to spread some encouragement.

Don't make it sound like a cold or something. It's not curable at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff