Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

great... I can't be rid of the damn weaklings, and I can't make them stronger...
Do some of the mogas you have contain second stages, like evolving and such? Cause if you do and have some evolve potions, you can always merge them. Also if you consistently play monster galaxy, you'll get lucky prizes such as the Double xp drum, or Claus.

I had 2 level 7 Munninns... and now I have a level 5 Horus.

what the heck does Claus do?
Horus isnt so bad. I have him and his level started at 9. Hell he even has a third stage which turns into a Garuda. I hink the rarity was epic or super rare. Not sure of which. Claus is a summon for the next 15 battles when you call him in, he will heal your team from any attacks your opponents inflict upon you mogas. The only way the turn count depletes is at the end of the battle whether or not your victorious. Its a good defensive moga and a great asset when it comes to catching tougher mogas, team battles, even Pvp duels.The same can be said about Dexter, whom on the other hand, is the Offense summon which will incinerate foes for massive damage. It won't kill the target for it will provide you with a better chance to catch the moga you want. I dont think it will hold back in Pvp duels though.

I have Dexter, too... I didn't want to use it till I knew what it could do...

I could catch a melchior now, huh?
If you want to, by all means, go for it. But I would rather save it cause its part of the 71 moga mission.

good to know...
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

Horus isnt so bad. I have him and his level started at 9. Hell he even has a third stage which turns into a Garuda. I hink the rarity was epic or super rare. Not sure of which. Claus is a summon for the next 15 battles when you call him in, he will heal your team from any attacks your opponents inflict upon you mogas. The only way the turn count depletes is at the end of the battle whether or not your victorious. Its a good defensive moga and a great asset when it comes to catching tougher mogas, team battles, even Pvp duels.The same can be said about Dexter, whom on the other hand, is the Offense summon which will incinerate foes for massive damage. It won't kill the target for it will provide you with a better chance to catch the moga you want. I dont think it will hold back in Pvp duels though.

If you want to, by all means, go for it. But I would rather save it cause its part of the 71 moga mission.

good to know...
If you need any more tips, feel free to message me about them.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

good to know...

How do I level up the mogas that are level 6 and below? They drop to 0hp in a single hit...
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

good to know...

How do I level up the mogas that are level 6 and below? They drop to 0hp in a single hit...
It mostly depends on the highest leveled moga on your team currently. Plus, the signs in which the two mogas that are fighting sometimes gives a result. It also depends on the special attack they can do and who has it (whether its you or the opponent). Say if you had a moga that uses Zodiac Vulnerability, the enemies defenses towards Zodiac attacks is weaker on them. Meaning, whatever damage you can deal before the debuff, it can deal more with it. It all depends on the signs of the two mogas fighting, their abilities, and the class types of the two. Plus, rarities have some impact on this as well.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

good to know...

It mostly depends on the highest leveled moga on your team currently. Plus, the signs in which the two mogas that are fighting sometimes gives a result. It also depends on the special attack they can do and who has it (whether its you or the opponent). Say if you had a moga that uses Zodiac Vulnerability, the enemies defenses towards Zodiac attacks is weaker on them. Meaning, whatever damage you can deal before the debuff, it can deal more with it. It all depends on the signs of the two mogas fighting, their abilities, and the class types of the two. Plus, rarities have some impact on this as well.

So... because I got Rune up to 16 so he can take on a winja, I'm screwed...
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

good to know...

Technically your not screwed cause fighting Winja is a mission. And Winja is capped at level 17 during the mission ( you can capture him in Peblonia at otterdam, but he is level 18. And you can catch him in spiral cave, but you have to unlock more stuff to progress). He doesnt go any higher or lower than it. Plus, his Regrowth states "has a chance at recovering hp" Not all the time will it apply though. To increase your odds at winning against him, have enough whistle fruits to whittle him down low enough for you to slay him. In addition, some of the best ways to defeat him is either Confuse (takes a chance at making them lose a turn), Time warp (haven't tested it, but it gives you more turns if you're lucky), poison, and Precision. Or you can always use your summons to aid you in the fight. On a side note, what does your Runes' attacks contain, whats its sign, and whats its class? Depending on its sign, you can always check its strengths to weaknesses chart and see if it can beat a Libra (which is what the winja is). Also if you are planning to head to cydonia castle, you'll trigger the valkyrie event with Cedric.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

good to know...

Technically your not screwed cause fighting Winja is a mission. And Winja is capped at level 17 during the mission ( you can capture him in Peblonia at otterdam, but he is level 18. And you can catch him in spiral cave, but you have to unlock more stuff to progress). He doesnt go any higher or lower than it. Plus, his Regrowth states "has a chance at recovering hp" Not all the time will it apply though. To increase your odds at winning against him, have enough whistle fruits to whittle him down low enough for you to slay him. In addition, some of the best ways to defeat him is either Confuse (takes a chance at making them lose a turn), Time warp (haven't tested it, but it gives you more turns if you're lucky), poison, and Precision. Or you can always use your summons to aid you in the fight. On a side note, what does your Runes' attacks contain, whats its sign, and whats its class? Depending on its sign, you can always check its strengths to weaknesses chart and see if it can beat a Libra (which is what the winja is). Also if you are planning to head to cydonia castle, you'll trigger the valkyrie event with Cedric.

So... I am screwed.
Rune -- at 12 -- is my strongest.
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

So... I am screwed.
Whats the sign of your rune?

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

So... I am screwed.

Sagittarius. He's the black and flame horse? I named him Rune (I was reading Raven Speak at the time...)
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

So... I am screwed.

Sagittarius. He's the black and flame horse? I named him Rune (I was reading Raven Speak at the time...)
Im not positive on winjas weakness, but I believe Aquarius is strong against Libras. Ill check it out and see.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

So... I am screwed.

Im not positive on winjas weakness, but I believe Aquarius is strong against Libras. Ill check it out and see.

I'm gonna restart on a mule account, and build my Mogas up gradually, instead of having a long powerhouse moga...
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

So... I am screwed.

I'm gonna restart on a mule account, and build my Mogas up gradually, instead of having a long powerhouse moga...
Hang ten for a second. I found its weaknesses. Winja is 2x weak to Taurus and Capricorns. Do you have any Taurus mogas or Capricorn mogas?

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

So... I am screwed.

Hang ten for a second. I found its weaknesses. Winja is 2x weak to Taurus and Capricorns. Do you have any Taurus mogas or Capricorn mogas?

I have a level 9 Zomoo...
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

I would probably suggest leveling it up. Its confuse is a good idea to have against winjas.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

I would probably suggest leveling it up. Its confuse is a good idea to have against winjas.

Starting over with the other account is sounding better and better...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff