Vermillion Gekko

Vermillion Gekko

Vermillion Gekko

The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

... what the frak are you talking about?
Im on the tangent of pvp arena battles. Remember how you said my team was too strong?

Waaaay off! I'm talking about the basic team I have for just going through the world!
oh. well not sure how to put it in easier terms.

great... I can't be rid of the damn weaklings, and I can't make them stronger...
Do some of the mogas you have contain second stages, like evolving and such? Cause if you do and have some evolve potions, you can always merge them. Also if you consistently play monster galaxy, you'll get lucky prizes such as the Double xp drum, or Claus.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

... what the frak are you talking about?
Im on the tangent of pvp arena battles. Remember how you said my team was too strong?

Waaaay off! I'm talking about the basic team I have for just going through the world!

great... I can't be rid of the damn weaklings, and I can't make them stronger...
Do some of the mogas you have contain second stages, like evolving and such? Cause if you do and have some evolve potions, you can always merge them. Also if you consistently play monster galaxy, you'll get lucky prizes such as the Double xp drum, or Claus.

I had 2 level 7 Munninns... and now I have a level 5 Horus.

what the heck does Claus do?
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

Horus isnt so bad. I have him and his level started at 9. Hell he even has a third stage which turns into a Garuda. I hink the rarity was epic or super rare. Not sure of which. Claus is a summon for the next 15 battles when you call him in, he will heal your team from any attacks your opponents inflict upon you mogas. The only way the turn count depletes is at the end of the battle whether or not your victorious. Its a good defensive moga and a great asset when it comes to catching tougher mogas, team battles, even Pvp duels.The same can be said about Dexter, whom on the other hand, is the Offense summon which will incinerate foes for massive damage. It won't kill the target for it will provide you with a better chance to catch the moga you want. I dont think it will hold back in Pvp duels though.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

Horus isnt so bad. I have him and his level started at 9. Hell he even has a third stage which turns into a Garuda. I hink the rarity was epic or super rare. Not sure of which. Claus is a summon for the next 15 battles when you call him in, he will heal your team from any attacks your opponents inflict upon you mogas. The only way the turn count depletes is at the end of the battle whether or not your victorious. Its a good defensive moga and a great asset when it comes to catching tougher mogas, team battles, even Pvp duels.The same can be said about Dexter, whom on the other hand, is the Offense summon which will incinerate foes for massive damage. It won't kill the target for it will provide you with a better chance to catch the moga you want. I dont think it will hold back in Pvp duels though.

I have Dexter, too... I didn't want to use it till I knew what it could do...

I could catch a melchior now, huh?
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

I have Dexter, too... I didn't want to use it till I knew what it could do...

I could catch a melchior now, huh?
If you want to, by all means, go for it. But I would rather save it cause its part of the 71 moga mission.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff