Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Superonimalco
TheNobodyInn
I did say you can re migrate.
I know you did. But the issue is that Ill lose the data on viximo and the facebook data will overwrite it. I got much farther in this one than facebook. Which is why Im hoping there will be a trade option in the future that wont delete any data. Its just an idea.

it shouldnt overwrite it i have done it before. it will just bring what ever you had from facebook, and you keep what you have in gaia.
TheNobodyInn
Superonimalco
TheNobodyInn
I did say you can re migrate.
I know you did. But the issue is that Ill lose the data on viximo and the facebook data will overwrite it. I got much farther in this one than facebook. Which is why Im hoping there will be a trade option in the future that wont delete any data. Its just an idea.

it shouldnt overwrite it i have done it before. it will just bring what ever you had from facebook, and you keep what you have in gaia.
That right? Hmm. Well then Ill check it out.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Another Question: How the HECK to I get rid of my useless, low-level Mogas that I can't have a hope of leveling up now?
In the team bar, just click on the moga and click the one you want, then look for the release option.

No other way? Because it's not working... at all
Did you look for the option that says release moga on any particular one you wanted to let go?

Yep... it's not working... Which bites because I have replacement (level 11) ones for some that are stuck hopelessly at a stinkin' level 1!
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Another Question: How the HECK to I get rid of my useless, low-level Mogas that I can't have a hope of leveling up now?
In the team bar, just click on the moga and click the one you want, then look for the release option.

Did you look for the option that says release moga on any particular one you wanted to let go?

Yep... it's not working... Which bites because I have replacement (level 11) ones for some that are stuck hopelessly at a stinkin' level 1!
You can always stick em in the storage. Do you have 20 mogas?

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

More like 40... but I want to get rid of the level 1's entirely! They're only taking up space, and so weak a simple hit knocks them out!
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

More like 40... but I want to get rid of the level 1's entirely! They're only taking up space, and so weak a simple hit knocks them out!
The release moga option should work. I don't see why it wouldn't work. The question is that if any of them can evolve.
Another question has come to my attention. Why is it the PvP Arena battles take too damn long to load? I've been waiting for a tamer duel world wide and have gotten no luck what so ever.
-bump- heart

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

thats because you are putting them on a team with higher leveled mogas, sunshire until the mogas you are using are level 26 is based off the highest moga on your team.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Superonimalco
Another question has come to my attention. Why is it the PvP Arena battles take too damn long to load? I've been waiting for a tamer duel world wide and have gotten no luck what so ever.

its real people isnt it, there is not always a match. plus im sure there was a level group that was broke, 34-40 odd. BUT it may have been sorted out, it was quite a bit ago.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

TheNobodyInn
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

thats because you are putting them on a team with higher leveled mogas, sunshire until the mogas you are using are level 26 is based off the highest moga on your team.

uh-huh.
I have a 5, a 3 and 1... against a freaking level 11!
The Unnamed Sin
TheNobodyInn
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

uh-huh.
Can't help it when I played it for a year. Started when Archeon was a ci. Of course, I can always alter the team to fit your needs, just tell me what your team consists of and their signs, so that the next time you do take me on, I will have adjusted to your needs.
TheNobodyInn
Superonimalco

its real people isnt it, there is not always a match. plus im sure there was a level group that was broke, 34-40 odd. BUT it may have been sorted out, it was quite a bit ago.
So it should be anyones levels from here on?

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
TheNobodyInn
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

uh-huh.
Can't help it when I played it for a year. Started when Archeon was a ci. Of course, I can always alter the team to fit your needs, just tell me what your team consists of and their signs, so that the next time you do take me on, I will have adjusted to your needs.

... what the frak are you talking about?
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
TheNobodyInn
The Unnamed Sin

uh-huh.

... what the frak are you talking about?
Im on the tangent of pvp arena battles. Remember how you said my team was too strong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff