Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will there ever come a time when you can transfer mogas from your facebook account to viximo? Cause I have some mogas from facebook in which I would love to transfer over such as Gryph, my two Peafyxs, A.C, my four whistle fruits, and my 65 star seeds and not have to redo it all over again.
- bump - heart

May_Mau's Prince

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Wish I could help... I didn't play on face book and I'm having malfunctions of my own.
*sigh*
sweatdrop
Utena-Douji
Wish I could help... I didn't play on face book and I'm having malfunctions of my own.
*sigh*
sweatdrop
Its ok. I also am wondering why I dont get my gifts on gaia and facebook seems to get em. Its pretty weird.

May_Mau's Prince

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I wana know where all my friends went.
I still dont have any even when i tyed to add them back.
Probably due to the shifting changes that they didnt bother adjusting or so.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
well you did have the option to copy from facebook. it would have copied up to that. but if you keep playing seperately then you will continue to have this problem. they are now seperate and will probably stay like that. that is why you are only getting the gifts where there sent from, facebook or gaia.

You can ask to re migrate. look at the stickies on this forum, it is one of the bottom ones you can request that way.

but those mogas are very easy to get again there not good rarities, the only thing good is the starseeds.
TheNobodyInn
well you did have the option to copy from facebook. it would have copied up to that. but if you keep playing seperately then you will continue to have this problem. they are now seperate and will probably stay like that. that is why you are only getting the gifts where there sent from, facebook or gaia.

You can ask to re migrate. look at the stickies on this forum, it is one of the bottom ones you can request that way.

but those mogas are very easy to get again there not good rarities, the only thing good is the starseeds.
The thing with it though is that Gryph is the only valuable moga I got lucky in a rig with once and I'd just want a select few. Unless I can figure out where I can find a gryph, Im in a sticky spot.
-bump- heart

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I did say you can re migrate.
TheNobodyInn
I did say you can re migrate.
I know you did. But the issue is that Ill lose the data on viximo and the facebook data will overwrite it. I got much farther in this one than facebook. Which is why Im hoping there will be a trade option in the future that wont delete any data. Its just an idea.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Another Question: How the HECK to I get rid of my useless, low-level Mogas that I can't have a hope of leveling up now?
The Unnamed Sin
Another Question: How the HECK to I get rid of my useless, low-level Mogas that I can't have a hope of leveling up now?
In the team bar, just click on the moga and click the one you want, then look for the release option.

Tomo Peets's Prince

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin
In the team bar, just click on the moga and click the one you want, then look for the release option.

No other way? Because it's not working... at all
The Unnamed Sin
Superonimalco
The Unnamed Sin

No other way? Because it's not working... at all
Did you look for the option that says release moga on any particular one you wanted to let go?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff