• Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Has it happen to you be4? I've never had this kind of problem be4. I think it maybe 'caise I did the "Always skip intro". I've done it be4, but this never happened be4. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Mine runs smoothly. Sometimes it'll get slow, but thats until way later.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright My MG is working better now. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Ah cool.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Atm my highest Mogas are of Lv17. I'm trying to go more into Pueblonia but I lack Whistles and SS. If only my neighbors would send me SS crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
You can always do tamer duels with the neighbors. They give exp when you win.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright With Creativity everything is possible! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Agreed, but only 1 of my neighbors is almost competible with me. Her highest Moga is of Lv16. Normally I get 1548 Exp when I battle her but my other neighbors only give me 458 Exp. If I had more neighbors of Levels close to me such as 15-17 I would ♥ it since I would get thousands of Exp. Now my highest is Lv18 smile gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright My MG is working better now. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Ah cool.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Atm my highest Mogas are of Lv17. I'm trying to go more into Pueblonia but I lack Whistles and SS. If only my neighbors would send me SS crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright With Creativity everything is possible! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Agreed, but only 1 of my neighbors is almost competible with me. Her highest Moga is of Lv16. Normally I get 1548 Exp when I battle her but my other neighbors only give me 458 Exp. If I had more neighbors of Levels close to me such as 15-17 I would ♥ it since I would get thousands of Exp. Now my highest is Lv18 smile gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
If you have any Double XP Drums, you can level them faster cause as the name suggests, you get more than what you earn.

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

Ah cool.

If you have any Double XP Drums, you can level them faster cause as the name suggests, you get more than what you earn.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright I used mine during PvP and Paul's Battle. Although on Paul's battle I killed him isntead since he would respawn again, so killing him would grant me lots of Exp. But my MG acc is now like it was that time that I told you about. It once again stopped at the intro crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright I used mine during PvP and Paul's Battle. Although on Paul's battle I killed him isntead since he would respawn again, so killing him would grant me lots of Exp. But my MG acc is now like it was that time that I told you about. It once again stopped at the intro crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Ah.

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

Ah.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright It's working now exclaim gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

Ah.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright It's working now exclaim gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
And so its working. Btw, My team consists of a level 23 Samuron, level 18 FrostFang (Got lucky in a chance one day), and level 20 Winja.

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

Ah.

And so its working. Btw, My team consists of a level 23 Samuron, level 18 FrostFang (Got lucky in a chance one day), and level 20 Winja.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright I'll tel you my Mogas stats later. Right now I gotta go somewhere, so until later~ biggrin gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

Ah.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright I'll tel you my Mogas stats later. Right now I gotta go somewhere, so until later~ biggrin gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Ciao

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake
Superonimalco
19venomsnake

Ah.

Ciao

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Lv18 Jor, Lv17 Edgar, and Lv16 Marcuu gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Jor
Edgar
Marcuu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out