Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Elder

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
i've been having problems of not being able to add neighbors or gifting. also when i receive a gift it doesn't show .....so is there a bug ???
im also having this type of problem.. i cant send and receive gift.. i cant even add neighbors.. its more fun and exciting if monster galaxy help us.. >.<

Wheezing Elder

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
ruzzel13
im also having this type of problem.. i cant send and receive gift.. i cant even add neighbors.. its more fun and exciting if monster galaxy help us.. >.<

same .... so i guess im not the only one sad

Newbie Noob

I've been having a similar problem.
Wish I knew how to fix it. :C
Me too... this is frustrating.
me too الوريد:الصراخ:
me three.. i can't evolve anything.. lol
crying me 7 wish they could sort it out

PLZ sort it out crying
I'm also having the same problem any help would be greatly appreciated biggrin
i am having the same problem i was playing the game through fb and had thought it might be fb but i guess not gaia needs to fix this
yeah a lot are having that problem... which is why i won't spend money on this game not worth it if they can't even have the simplest features of the game work

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
ninja
Ahhhhh.... ! It's a Big Problem I have a lot of gifts from my Friends , any way WE LOST burning_eyes
Fiction and Fact
i've been having problems of not being able to add neighbors or gifting. also when i receive a gift it doesn't show .....so is there a bug ???

Hi there,

This is a known issue and is being worked on. To keep updated with the status on this issue make sure to keep an eye here: Known Issues
Fiction and Fact
ruzzel13

same .... so i guess im not the only one sad
shhh i need 1 evolution potion to evolve my pluksop but no one can send me gift.. sad im so disappointed that is so awkward..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff