Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello again, moga rangers and devs =D

Here is my statistic:
I wasted 12 ss on Anboo, ~27% rate... to get it
Today, I wasted another 4 on theee.. elephant/dumbo xD, on whom I wasted another 8 the past few days, still don't have it. It's not like it's impossible, but still, ~30% = ~1/3, one out of four max, to get what you need. Yet after triple the amount, I still can't catch it...
I'm kind of hating these mogas now.. I'm wasting my small amount of seeds, and my daily chances to catch them for nothing crying

I used to have a policy of "no more than 2ss per day, and 1ss per moga". But with this policy, for the whole February I caught no-more than 1, maybe 2, low-level mogas.. crying

So whether you decide to increase our chances a little *, or to make something about that randomness/variables, it's up to you, of course, but please DO! 10x
I suggest you need to change your policy when facing Moga that are Uncommon or above. :/

If you must know, it really depends on the luck of you're in the probability of success rate. Take Beyond Epic Moga for example, they have 4% rate of success.

You make hear people bragging about how they manage to catch them with one or 2 starseeds. However, it's like I said earlier. They were lucky of landing on the success rate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff