• Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
What is your problem on your monster galaxy game? heart

High-functioning Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lots of people are having issues because they can't add neighbors (myself included). Kind of a bummer.

Fashionable Genius

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
that's right. beacause i can't add a neighbors on my monster galaxy.
im was sad. beacause my friend are angry from me beacause my friend masong_cheng was request to be neighbor on monster galaxy. im was excited to be a neighbor in masong_cheng's monster galaxy mogas. and i click acepted but no one was loading in the site! im not sure to report this problem!

Unleashed Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
They've been fixing every problem except the friends/neighbors problem, and nobody knows why.

11,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
my game spontainiously reset, just gone scream . I am not starting again . and before that I couldn't get any neighbours.
Can;t add friends either I've been trying for a week now and nothing. crying

Fashionable Genius

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
driftingfeathers
Can;t add friends either I've been trying for a week now and nothing. crying

hahahaha. so the problem only is the neighbors can add on viximo games in gaia?
im can't find the report the problem to say this game

psssh......... (12x)

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
Anyone else's game look like this? For months? Sent plenty of mail to the creators with not even an automated response that they'd even received your mail? Not able to receive gifts? Not able to add friends? Not able to send friend requests? No one able to add you? etc.

User Image
NezumiChwi
Anyone else's game look like this? For months? Sent plenty of mail to the creators with not even an automated response that they'd even received your mail? Not able to receive gifts? Not able to add friends? Not able to send friend requests? No one able to add you? etc.

User Image

This is probably exactly what happens to everyone. I just started today, trying to get my friend, who invited me to play this game as a neighbour but it didn't work somehow... He also sent me a gift but i didn't receive anything!

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
Happiness 78
NezumiChwi

User Image

This is probably exactly what happens to everyone. I just started today, trying to get my friend, who invited me to play this game as a neighbour but it didn't work somehow... He also sent me a gift but i didn't receive anything!

I've had this problem since before November 2012. It's not new and not being fixed. This is in fact something that has been here since the game first came into being (these problems) and have been left as they are until they have gotten this bad and no matter how much we ask for help they don't get fixed! A very small handful once got an automated response that they had it on the list of things to get to but now we don't even get that. Monster Galaxy is a very abused Gaia game.
NezumiChwi
Happiness 78
NezumiChwi

User Image

I've had this problem since before November 2012. It's not new and not being fixed. This is in fact something that has been here since the game first came into being (these problems) and have been left as they are until they have gotten this bad and no matter how much we ask for help they don't get fixed! A very small handful once got an automated response that they had it on the list of things to get to but now we don't even get that. Monster Galaxy is a very abused Gaia game.

Why they don't just fix it then? They destroy the xtra fun we can have by playing this game by not fixing it :'(

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
Happiness 78
NezumiChwi
Happiness 78
NezumiChwi

User Image

Why they don't just fix it then? They destroy the xtra fun we can have by playing this game by not fixing it :'(

too busy creating new games. . . before they fix the old ones. . . that aren't even old enough to call "old" yet and yet even the new games are having nearly as much trouble as this game is from the beginning. . . which is what was happening to this one sad Never a day where there weren't any troubles, people lost games, neighbors, stats, money (real money). There was even that 1 day we got messages that literally half the players lost their game because they had never made backups and their compensations was 15 MG cash. . . and everything started at 20 >.> MG has forever been abused as has it's players.

Newbie Gaian

NezumiChwi

User Image

mine is like that to i can't add my sister or get any gifts

Interesting Genius

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Tsk! Haven't they fixed the neighbor problem yet? Or is this game really dead?

Beloved Raider

OhMyGuard
Lots of people are having issues because they can't add neighbors (myself included). Kind of a bummer.

yea! agree

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces