Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've noticed a problem where the game seems to get stuck during a fight after selecting an attack but never actually making the attack. Refreshing the game usually fixes it but it is annoying.

Checked all my programs and settings to make sure I'm using the most up to date versions of things and seemingly I am. However I've become increasingly aware that this only seems to happen when using my Weero moga. Anyone else having a similar problem?

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dunno about *using* the Moga since I don't have one yet, but I know it froze twice today when I was *fighting* a Weero, so maybe it is something glitchy in the Weero programming...

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Yep Weero is glitchy, sometimes it's fine & other times you can't use it because it freezes after every attack. I've only used it maybe 2 to 3 times.
certain specials can cause the game to freeze idk about confuse but i kno if their confuse activated on a turn ur switching ur moga it will freeze. poison will freeze if its about to kill the moga instead of ur atk. some moga jus freeze for no apparent reason.

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
it also happens on other mogas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers