Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I knew I heard it. Your home base theme, right? It's the... The... Was it your sidekick's town's music?

Or maybe I'm insane and have been EV training in Black for too long.

Moga=Pokemon, to state the obvious.

EDIT:
Okay, battle music sounds like it was composed by Joe Hiashi. I swear this is one of the soundtracks. I will find this music.

(In case you haven't watched it yet, Porco Rosso is a Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki film. FYI: Spirited Away, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle to name a few.)

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Beloved Citizen

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
Battle theme's totally the same, but I'm not sure which track is the first one.
I figured it was Agate village's theme you meant but it wasn't the right one I guess since it sounded nothing alike...

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Well, most music comes from zOMG!

Capturing theme is called "Roar" by Treat

But great find on the battle theme xD
I would have never known.

Arlos Kennard's Sweetheart

Firebreathing Brawler

LOL,

Obvious evidence to Gaia becoming more and more lazy.

I can't wait to see what happens when the original composer somehow finds the game and realizes his song's being used.

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zhuhai Syseros

Yeah, I swear I've heard it SOMEWHERE. Colosseum loves using harmonicas... The Outskirt Stand's a great example.
I'm still looking, though. I'm positive it has to be a PC track.

Cirnol64

That would just mean that the music on zOMG is also from other sources. (Which it is, actually. Most of the music on there isn't composed by a person on the Gaian team, but I can't blame them, since they're already so busy, making completely new music is really a task.)

I didn't know that it was titled that. It's a nice capturing track though.

(•u•)b The public must know!

Clumsy Assassin

Yeah, a shame really, since it'd be nice to see Gaia put some effort on even A track, but... Well, I'm just curious about the copyrights on the music. You think Gaia went to Ghibli to get permissions?
Hiashi may love it for reviving his track (though it wasn't dead to begin with, and it's not even credited), or hate the fact it's being used for things other than Porco Rosso.

Maybe, somehow, Gaia didn't even know it was a Ghibli track. :T

Beloved Citizen

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
xokolade

Yeah, I swear I've heard it SOMEWHERE. Colosseum loves using harmonicas... The Outskirt Stand's a great example.

I figured the outskirt stand might've been whatcha meant, but it wasn't it either. Though, I didn't check everywhere lookin' fer it or anything. =w=;

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zhuhai Syseros
xokolade

I figured the outskirt stand might've been whatcha meant, but it wasn't it either. Though, I didn't check everywhere lookin' fer it or anything. =w=;

Maybe it's the Battle Tower (or whatever it's called; been a long time since I've played it), you know, the one that was only half built in the beginning of the game, where Sylvia (something like that) hid the Pyrite Town's gears? Or did that not have music...

It's something. D: I'm going insane!

Aged Gaian

I don't play with my music on.

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
iSiLVERNAL
sad

Lazy devs. :c

Lonely Lunatic

Gaia, I am disappoint. Laziness is no excuse for copyright infringement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff