Social Jackie
Ixelf
Social Jackie
Ixelf
I can see notifications but my message center is blank emo
Pls fix this. Thanks.

User Id: 1337084592

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

is it normal that they don't reply sweatdrop

Hi there,

Each report that is made should get a reply. If you did not get one you should make sure to check your spam filters. Additionally if you are at a school be aware that we have had reports from users that the school's spam filters removed our replies even before they got to the user.

i tried everything and i really didnt get any replies burning_eyes
if ever they will reply where will i find it? gonk
jmnolasco022
Ixelf
Social Jackie
Ixelf
Pls fix this. Thanks.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

is it normal that they don't reply sweatdrop

They reply on your yahoo/gmail/etc...

i see thank you
Unfortunately this is a known issue. The Developers are actively working on the issue, but currently there is no time line as to when it will be resolved, but it is a priority issue.

Now continue on your quest to become an awesome Moga Ranger at http://www.playmonstergalaxy.com

=================================================================================

We hope you found this information helpful, we're always happy to help! If you have any other questions relating to this, or have other Monster Galaxy questions come up later, please check out our amazing FAQ page loaded with all sorts of questions and answers, and we're always adding new information! You can find the FAQs by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/MogaFAQs

OK now I know. Thank You heart
Pls. fix mine too..User Id: 100002080935019.. If you want to have more users on this game, you better have organized facilities or else... Please fix it as soon as possible
Please repair mine too....It's really annoying >.<

User Id:1819241816
please fix my message center too
User ID: 100002646128045
hope this issue will be solved asap. sweatdrop i need evo pots xD

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Why don't my message center work? i cant see neighbors even though i have over 20 of them. but they aren't on my list and i cant see any notifications. Help!!
Ixelf
Pls fix this. Thanks.

Hi there,

This bug should be fixed! You can read more about it here Moga Bug Fix List
Social Jackie
Ixelf
Pls fix this. Thanks.

Hi there,

thank you so much! its fixed! hooray! heart heart heart heart
Social Jackie
Ixelf
Pls fix this. Thanks.

Hi there,

I still got a bug...
An error occurred with Monster Galaxy. Please try again later."
It pops out when i try to gift someone. MY message center is fixed but this one isnt x_x
me too crying crying
YAAAHHOOOO...is already FIX...thx gaia staff....i can now receive gift but then i cannot send gift..
Ixelf
Social Jackie
Ixelf
Pls fix this. Thanks.

Hi there,

I still got a bug...
It pops out when i try to gift someone. MY message center is fixed but this one isnt x_x

Hi there,

Unfortunately there was no way to fix any gift sent previously but any gift sent starting from the 5pm Feburary 27th should work as intended. The same applies to Neighbor requests/acceptance. Any Neighbor request will have to be resent in order for it to work correctly. Thanks for your patience while we squashed this bug!

Please Note: If you still had some glitched gifts in your log from before the fix, you will be unable to collect them. Just clear out your list and any new gifts should work fine.
Social Jackie
Ixelf
Social Jackie
Ixelf
Pls fix this. Thanks.

Hi there,

I still got a bug...

Hi there,

Unfortunately there was no way to fix any gift sent previously but any gift sent starting from the 5pm Feburary 27th should work as intended. The same applies to Neighbor requests/acceptance. Any Neighbor request will have to be resent in order for it to work correctly. Thanks for your patience while we squashed this bug!

Please Note: If you still had some glitched gifts in your log from before the fix, you will be unable to collect them. Just clear out your list and any new gifts should work fine.

My problem now is that i can't gist anyone sweatdrop
Something always pops out and says an error occured and I should try again crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff