Welcome to Gaia! ::

I tried to send a ticket, but it didn't work. I couldn't go away from the wall. but here is my problem:
My huey,sweety, had low hp, so I used 1 of 2 coffees. poof! fully restored. but when I went to the map(I was at home) then it had exactly the same hp before I used the coffee, and I had one coffee. the same thing happened a few weeks ago, with my peepee,water, and I never got the coffee back!
I checked with a battle, it is only the attacks that are restored!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Same thing happened to me with my Titus! I was on the Team Tab and clicked Titus, I clicked the "Items" button near the " Add To Team" button, I clicked the Blue Coffee and clicked the button "Use". After that I went to the map but when I saw it's picture, it was red like he was defeated! Then I came back to my ranch and saw that he has a bubble in the head saying, "I need a nap"! I was shocked and felt mad because I really need that Blue Coffee! But it was a few months ago!
jmnolasco022
Same thing happened to me with my Titus! I was on the Team Tab and clicked Titus, I clicked the "Items" button near the " Add To Team" button, I clicked the Blue Coffee and clicked the button "Use". After that I went to the map but when I saw it's picture, it was red like he was defeated! Then I came back to my ranch and saw that he has a bubble in the head saying, "I need a nap"! I was shocked and felt mad because I really need that Blue Coffee! But it was a few months ago!

yeah, I got mad too. Sweety(huey) is my strongest moga with his lvl.16. yugure is lvl.15, and one of my newest, syrene called H2O, is also lvl.16, but it is weak against Buffant!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
It's hard to find Blue Coffee this days, now that we can only find cards and completing cards can take days!
So, I found buffant,choosed sweety and used my last coffee...then it said "oops!something went wrong" thing, and it reloaded, then my only coffee still was there, but my sweety was asleep! what is happening???????

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Pilfer von Durem

^ Like

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150