Welcome to Gaia! ::

has anyone seen osteros,the galactic dragon?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Scarmory1

looks so sweet , they will probably put it in next super spin
Scarmory1

i saw it in the mogadex

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
01011999rizni
Scarmory1

i saw it in the mogadex

Indeed; it's gorgeous, And I'm willing to bet that with a title like "Spring Dragon", It's going to have Regrowth as at least one of it's abilities, it if did, that would just be diabolical and Soooo Worth it to have on your team...*Smirk* this is Just an Educated Assumption though for the moment...Does Anyone know when they'll be announcing the New Event/CI..? Devs, Care to inform us, Shed some light perhaps..?
Manah Manson
01011999rizni
Scarmory1

i saw it in the mogadex

Indeed; it's gorgeous, And I'm willing to bet that with a title like "Spring Dragon", It's going to have Regrowth as at least one of it's abilities, it if did, that would just be diabolical and Soooo Worth it to have on your team...*Smirk* this is Just an Educated Assumption though for the moment...Does Anyone know when they'll be announcing the New Event/CI..? Devs, Care to inform us, Shed some light perhaps..?
you should defenatly change your writing font biggrin

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Scarmory1
Manah Manson
01011999rizni
Scarmory1

i saw it in the mogadex

Deal with it. I Wrote like this in 06 on Gaia, I'm Not stopping now because you need to get your eyes Checked, thank you...^^
Manah Manson
Scarmory1
Manah Manson
01011999rizni
Scarmory1

i saw it in the mogadex

Deal with it. I Wrote like this in 06 on Gaia, I'm Not stopping now because you need to get your eyes Checked, thank you...^^
i have a good sight but i kind a makes me angry

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Scarmory1
Manah Manson
Scarmory1
Manah Manson
01011999rizni
Scarmory1

i saw it in the mogadex

i have a good sight but i kind a makes me angry

That's not my Problem...If you have a Problem with my writing, you can either Read it when you Quote it, or Copy and paste it somewhere in a Font that bothers you less because I'm not Changing it for you; I Have more important things to worry about...

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
I got him wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes first galactic ever wooooooooooooooooooooooo

it took 3 super spins i am so happy lol , i had only 175 moga cash so i could only spin 3 times

As player who started in Jan i thought i would never have a galactic moga because CI odds are low this year

i am so happy if i could i would donate like 100 coffees to celebrate

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Congratulations men!

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
1BigJuice

it took 3 super spins i am so happy lol , i had only 175 moga cash so i could only spin 3 times

As player who started in Jan i thought i would never have a galactic moga because CI odds are low this year

nice !!! i did 4 super
spins got stupid bunnies only

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hellid
1BigJuice

nice !!! i did 4 super
spins got stupid bunnies only

another happy feet galactic weird , guess i will just use regular spin and try to get legendary bunny

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice

Congrats on your capture xd Time to start abusing him from now. Lol ! Enjoy.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Barkoth
1BigJuice

Congrats on your capture xd Time to start abusing him from now. Lol ! Enjoy.

yeah time to start abusing coffees in PVP

1 galactic = 3 with 2 coffees lol
So far got 4 of those little new bunnies, 2 Devilbuns and 1 Metalear -____-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out