Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
X_icewhip_X
I came across the same problem! I simply started over with a new account (Bonus: I friended people who actually water their trees!) and just waited for nova to tell me to catch something before I caught it! Sure. It's annoying, but hell! Why not! If you ask me, the most important part of it is that you can't release any of your Mogas back into the wild! That would fix the glitch, and make it more fun! There could even be a little cut scene where you watch it run off into the sunset!

Anyway, if it bothers you too much down the road, just make a mule account and start over!

I totally agree with you on that one dude! I was just sitting there like...I wish I could just release them. And maybe if you release them, you could get one star seed in return? That would be waaaaay better!! 4laugh

Fuzzy Pants

13,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
I was actually considering making a thread similar to this.
At first I ignored what Nova told me, and just started catching. It was a mistake, because I now have about fifteen Moga and Nova still wants me to catch that dumbass donkey.
I would really like the developers to include an option to bypass this, because I do not feel like going back and re-capturing all of those Moga, especially when there's no release feature.

Friendly Sailor

I have wasted 5 starseeds on one moga, it sucked.
And i still haven't caught it yet.

Kawaii Tamer

Omg I agree with you! I hated how I finally caught up with some of Nova's quests only to be sent out to capture a moga I've already caught.. I thought "hey I already got it, doesn't it count?" And yes the wasting of starseeds is lame. I've wasted more on uncommon than RARE or even SUPER RARE mogas.. hell I catch those in 1-3 seeds, the most I wasted was 7 on an uncommon meh which got me to eventually buy the stupid 100% seed just so I could end the quest.

I do agree we don't get enough star seeds in the game. I dunno how but there needs to be a way other than real money to buy virtual dough.

I wish we could either release the moga or GIVE THEM TO FRIENDS. It would make things easier.. considering I got doubles of just about all the regular ones.. -_-
X_icewhip_X
I came across the same problem! I simply started over with a new account (Bonus: I friended people who actually water their trees!) and just waited for nova to tell me to catch something before I caught it! Sure. It's annoying, but hell! Why not! If you ask me, the most important part of it is that you can't release any of your Mogas back into the wild! That would fix the glitch, and make it more fun! There could even be a little cut scene where you watch it run off into the sunset!

Anyway, if it bothers you too much down the road, just make a mule account and start over!

...I want friends who water their trees....
Anyway, having two accounts seems... odd. But i see why some people do it. but that doesn't solve the problem of having multiples of mogas. I'll just stop catching them until i'm told to catch them.
Roukei Ren
Omg I agree with you! I hated how I finally caught up with some of Nova's quests only to be sent out to capture a moga I've already caught.. I thought "hey I already got it, doesn't it count?" And yes the wasting of starseeds is lame. I've wasted more on uncommon than RARE or even SUPER RARE mogas.. hell I catch those in 1-3 seeds, the most I wasted was 7 on an uncommon meh which got me to eventually buy the stupid 100% seed just so I could end the quest.

I do agree we don't get enough star seeds in the game. I dunno how but there needs to be a way other than real money to buy virtual dough.

I wish we could either release the moga or GIVE THEM TO FRIENDS. It would make things easier.. considering I got doubles of just about all the regular ones.. -_-

It would be cool if we could give mogas that we already had doubles of to friends to help them with a quest??????????
It would be interesting if we found star seeds once in a while like we do the cards.... It would help with recovering the ones that we throw away on hard to catch moga.

Wealthy Capitalist

Add me on Facebook
then
Give me starseeds, please?

Oh man, a prize of 1 starseed when over 5 were used is ridiculous gonk
The reward should be 10-20!

Add me on Facebook
then
]Give me starseeds, please?

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
omg i agree too
one other problem i'd like to bring up (if someone hasn't already) i caught an owlreed on nova's quest once, and then she told me to catch it again...wtf
i agree with everybody who said that we could release the moga and the starseed given are not enough

Devoted Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It would be wonderful if there was an automatic system that can tell if you already have the moga she tells you to get. There's no way I'm getting TWO Wasabees, even if I could breed them. Just a waste of Starseeds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff