Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Saxobeat
LOL!!!!
Then maybe the game not loading is on purpose!
I thought I was the unluckiest girl in the world because I thought this was only happening to me!
Another strange thing is that when I try to play Monster Galaxy on Gaia, it works fine!
But it is like the game on Gaia did not update like my game on Facebook because a few monsters I have caught for the past couple days were not there, like I never caught them!
And this is the same with my quests!
I finish them on Facebook, but on Gaia it's like I NEVER did them!

This is normal.

Once you did the "teleport" of what you had in facebook into gaia...now you have 2 accounts of the game fully separated and different. What you get in facebook will not be in your gaia account and viceversa.

They have already explained that when offered the "teleport".

By the way... I play from gaia, and my game dont load either, it worked ok yesterday but today the black screen never finish.

The message center was not working for some 1 week ago, and then not been able to send or receive the gifts, but at least I was able to play.
guys i play monster galaxy on facebook and i cannot load the game
it always on the screen where says play now and i cannot enter the game so i need help.
i enter the game and when i click play now the game gets stuck so help please i love this game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff