Is it for experimental purposes?

Mine are :
Star Yak and Vangelis - for skills
Vangelis and Firefox, they look cool.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Gryph.Better abilities than some galactics.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ant because of sweet vulnerability ability , it deals up to 4000 damage vs level 20 mogas lol kills 95 % ( 2x and 3X) opponents up to level 24 in 1 strike

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
namikaze116
Vangelis and Firefox, they look cool.

+1

and they come in high levels mrgreen
1BigJuice
Ant because of sweet vulnerability ability , it deals up to 4000 damage vs level 20 mogas lol kills 95 % ( 2x and 3X) opponents up to level 24 in 1 strike

what level is it? i got gravedigger its level 28 and kills very fast on most even other in its class

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
yoake.. rofl
1BigJuice

Where does one GET this thing? I've seen it on a few of my neighbors' pages but only JUST by chance cuz it's such a small little thing.

As for the topic at hand, since I got a few mogas that are 10-12, I decided to go back to the mogas I don't use as often, more basics and such to try and level them up to at LEAST 10, though now I'm in need of a Lvl 15 moga so I can catch Paul...then maybe that dude will leave me alone so I can finish catching my beefees.

So, I've obviously started to level up my original Beefee so it's close in level to the other Beefee I caught, so by the time I get my third one, it'll be nice start. For some reason, I'm having issues leveling my chiberus...having trouble FINDING them too. I know you can find them in Spiral Cave but I can't seem to ever get one. I caught my first one, but then all I EVER get after that are peascorps and nars. Woolf and Chiberus are like impossible to find.

Now considering my highest moga is a 12, I'm obviously newer than most of you seasoned players. Am I just missing something?

And out of curiosity, what is with the goofy moga names? Some make sense, but...Paul?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
you need to reach level 39 to get ant in citadel tower

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i like shadow strike and winja from it's skills,also rock lobster in coolness i like birdrodent
i like yoake and tigon in skills
AS what the topic mentiond, DO NOT INCLUDE GALATIC, LEGENDARY, AND EPIC.

Again, I like Star Yak - Confuse + Time Warp

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
VikMkd
Gryph.Better abilities than some galactics.

I am training mine stating today, after lvl 50 Gryph owned me in PVP last night,

battle my 50 Hanzo 45 Hattori 44 Spike vs 50 Glowbug 43 DewDevil 50 Gryph

after 5 min of battle i have Hanzo (60% life and abilities) Hattori (60% life and abilites) Spike ( 80% life and abilites) he has only Gryph left ( 100%)

Gryph activates happy feet on the first strike and takes out all 3 of my moga , ( time wrap + happy feet = sick ) he activated happy feet 2 times and at level 50 its there for 6 turns per activation , he got very lucky but still i have respect for Gryph

Even though i lost it was by far the best PVP match i had last night

Example where one awesome uncommon moga took 3 legendary moga alone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas