Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I Noticed that Monster galaxy hasn't been having much good patches/updates.
You know Like, there is no more Galactic Moga installments or a special quest or anything. Going bland?????

sad sad surprised surprised eek eek question ? question question stare

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
they have abandoned the game for a while because they are focusing on the new game. thats why they shoved all the galactics in the shop.

Friendly Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheNobodyInn
they have abandoned the game for a while because they are focusing on the new game. thats why they shoved all the galactics in the shop.

Oh... Now i understand. Sigh* well its probably good that they have a new game thats gonna be good. surprised
the way i hear it the moving to new office space.this may be why not much work was done

Friendly Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheNobodyInn

Oh.. So im Guessing the new game there working on is Heralds of Chaos?? wink mhm.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
TheNobodyInn
but i wand basont and when i spin it give me flam,deadheat bugged sad btw you are verry active here i see you answer all questions biggrin

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Hellid
TheNobodyInn
but i wand basont and when i spin it give me flam,deadheat bugged sad btw you are verry active here i see you answer all questions biggrin

are all the galactic spins bugged?

Distinct Lunatic

I've tried the event moga spins four times, Never gotten a moga, just items (sometimes I didn't mind that I got the items, like when it was 5 star seeds)

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
TheNobodyInn
Hellid
TheNobodyInn

are all the galactic spins bugged?
only this one is bugged i tried all smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas