Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Strawberry

I'm wondering what gaia is planning for monster galaxy, if anything. Are they going to expand the cave? It's been awhile. Are they going to add new places, like they did on the app? I'm really confused and upset that all my galactic mogas are going to be for nothing because gaia won't expand monster galaxy...

I don't know...I just love the game. It'd be a shame if they just let it be like this. sad

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yes, no update more than 8 months i have the same question cry

Fashionable Genius

I don't know if it's the same with this but zOMG stopped updated because they weren't making enough money to pay people to work on it, might be similar sad

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
We need a trade feature.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Funnily enough before they abandoned the game they showed a pre view of the rest of Spiral Cave, it took them ages to do that, they are not updating because they wanted to focus on the new game.

They leave everything unfinished, they still haven't completed the rest of the tower. I don't think they will be updating anytime soon, even if they did it would be something miniscule because of how long it takes them to do anything on this game.

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
TheNobodyInn
Funnily enough before they abandoned the game they showed a pre view of the rest of Spiral Cave, it took them ages to do that, they are not updating because they wanted to focus on the new game.

They leave everything unfinished, they still haven't completed the rest of the tower. I don't think they will be updating anytime soon, even if they did it would be something miniscule because of how long it takes them to do anything on this game.

But...What its the new game? confused

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
AnimeWidri2
TheNobodyInn

that harold thing

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
TheNobodyInn
AnimeWidri2
TheNobodyInn

that harold thing

I thought that its a 2nd Monster galaxy game sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out