Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Since now about 5-6 days i´m waiting for an answer from the developper

i had the glitch catching plasmian und he didn appear in my mogagarden i had a screenshot and all but still no answer

i know they have a lot of work, but this cannot be that they need so much time to give an answer or even helping the users

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Report it again.
I got my plasmians after my second report.

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
i wrote now for the third time but still nothing happends

is this normal and friendlx to the users ?

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Phil, I hate to say this but it is beginning to look as if they don't care. There are so many people joining now because of all the buzz about the game that they seem to feel they don't have to worry about the ones already playing; if we quit they can just replace us. That is a really short sighted way to do business but oh well. I hope this does not continue, or that the slack in time from request to repair is due to the sudden popularity of the game, but when you look at their new pricing strategies, it looks like their priorities have changed. emo
Dsorceress
Phil, I hate to say this but it is beginning to look as if they don't care. There are so many people joining now because of all the buzz about the game that they seem to feel they don't have to worry about the ones already playing; if we quit they can just replace us. That is a really short sighted way to do business but oh well. I hope this does not continue, or that the slack in time from request to repair is due to the sudden popularity of the game, but when you look at their new pricing strategies, it looks like their priorities have changed. emo

It may look like they don't care, but they are really working. :/ It's just that they are doing it little by little since there are few developers and LOTS of players. It's like similar to the Christmas shopping where the cashier has to rings out the items with lots of customers lining up... sweatdrop
Pilfer von Durem
Report it again.
I got my plasmians after my second report.

WOW, I sent 4 tickets cuz I haven't received my Weatar, that happened on the same day of Weatar Sale, until now I haven't received any reply from them.
Raiten Ka
Dsorceress

It may look like they don't care, but they are really working. :/ It's just that they are doing it little by little since there are few developers and LOTS of players. It's like similar to the Christmas shopping where the cashier has to rings out the items with lots of customers lining up... sweatdrop

We actually do care, unfortunately it took time to track down what was going on. There was an issue and we're trying to "make good" for those accounts that had run into that issue. If the logs shows that your account was affected, we granted the 10 Starseeds for your troubles. We're sorry for the hassles and hope you'll forgive us. heart biggrin

Emails were sent out last week informing those affected that the free Star Seeds will be granted soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff