Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Welcome me

Distinct Noob

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Full closet 200
Welcome to MOGA.Im new to here too, its bascially pokemon, only there is character detail added to it.Seems pretty fun so far smile
I'm pretty new, myself. smile Add me as a neighbor if you'd like!

Toothsome Prophet

Bonjour Belle
I'm pretty new, myself. smile Add me as a neighbor if you'd like!

Me as well (: I have no neighbours and can't do anything special -_-

Shameless Hoarder

To all of you that are new to this game... do not bother with it. Gaia has pretty much abandoned this game months ago.

Also, their is a pretty bad reoccurring bug with the game where your neighbors will disappear. You can not add new ones, and your old ones do not appear. They might be able to still see you, but it does no good.

A note to go with that... you can NOT use your whistles if you have no neighbors. I just lost my neighbors... again. I have over 200 whistles saved up (mostly from when I lost my neighbors the first time months ago) and can not use them anymore since I no longer have neighbors again. I do not know why you cant use whistles without neighbors as you have your own tree and you can purchase them in the Cash Shop, but you can't. It is the way the game is setup, I guess.

Just thought I would warn you before you got caught up in playing the game to log in one time and all your neighbors are gone. It is extremely frustrating, to say the least. This bug has been around for a year (?) with no updates or comments on from any Gaia staff on this issue in months.

Obsessive Player

Horsemalarky
To all of you that are new to this game... do not bother with it. Gaia has pretty much abandoned this game months ago.

Also, their is a pretty bad reoccurring bug with the game where your neighbors will disappear. You can not add new ones, and your old ones do not appear. They might be able to still see you, but it does no good.

A note to go with that... you can NOT use your whistles if you have no neighbors. I just lost my neighbors... again. I have over 200 whistles saved up (mostly from when I lost my neighbors the first time months ago) and can not use them anymore since I no longer have neighbors again. I do not know why you cant use whistles without neighbors as you have your own tree and you can purchase them in the Cash Shop, but you can't. It is the way the game is setup, I guess.

Just thought I would warn you before you got caught up in playing the game to log in one time and all your neighbors are gone. It is extremely frustrating, to say the least. This bug has been around for a year (?) with no updates or comments on from any Gaia staff on this issue in months.
Have you tried it lately ? Most ppl got their neighbors back and can add to them.

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Horsemalarky

I actually just started and had someone add me as a neighbor and had this bug occur. I was wondering if it was a bug or not. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I won't be playing this for a while. -.-

Timely Genius

8,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Hi there. I'm newbie too. I'm not really interested this game from beginning. But I'm really enjoyed too, not to boring I think. May be I can stand up for a month, I hope so. sweatdrop
Anyway, you can add me as your neighbor, if you interested...

Vermillion Lover

12,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
New too. xd

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome!!!!! 4laugh
If you need more nighbors I'll be more than happy to be one! Lost all my nighbors sad
Anyone who needs neighbors- I'll be happy if you add me and I'll be sure to give you gifts wink

Dapper Ladykiller

Moar neighbors plz?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas