Welcome to Gaia! ::

The new member is come to the monster galaxy!!the Clovey and the Rainburn...they just like the lepus and war lepus....one is the beginner and another one is the epic....just now i try to capture rainburn with 5 starseed but it still failed scream .....i think i have to do like whe i'm capture the war lepus...store a lots of star seed....i think i can get it as soon as possible.... xd
I surprisingly used 1 ss on Rainburn biggrin

after 15+ ss on War Lepus mad
for war lepus i had used 40++ ss on it...i mean from the stating to the end... stressed and i have no idea that how many ss will be used to capture the rainburn~~ gonk
if i can't capture anything with one starseed, i proceed to kill. then return to try again.

the secret to catching these mogas is to strike CRITICALLY and CONSECUTIVELY.

let's say you've hit the opponent critically 3x in a row, your chances of capturing it is much higher than just merely lowering their hp.
No one ever seems to mention the new moga called Black Gold. Any one ever seen it/ catch it yet?
not 2 monster but 3 monster
the name is black gold..
the zodiac is sagitarius
For War Lepus 3 SS
but Rainburn 7 SS it failed crying
than war lepus and rainburn there capture in 9% success
l2eenai2y, you use which moga to capture Rainburn?
I already waste 20ss to catch it, but still cannot catch.
myinterests
No one ever seems to mention the new moga called Black Gold. Any one ever seen it/ catch it yet?

There are some discussions in Facebook about Black Gold. However, no one has ever seen it or captured Black Gold.
para eu pegar meu war lepus eu so usei uma star seed e 9%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces