Welcome to Gaia! ::

mogas!..sure'i'll enter!

Romantic Shapeshifter

hat tien
Come on where do I enter!??????????????? Would someone please help me? cry crying crying

Just post your entry here with the information needed, as stated in the first posts.
cool arrow biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
I Wish To Join Into This Here Contest For The Fun And My First Monster Galaxy Contest Ever To Participate In! So I Drew This!

a) Username:
The Furry Fuzzball

b) Entry Number:
Entry #2

b) Fan art image you have created for the contest:

User Image

c) Brief description of the image:
This Moga Is The Uncommon, Gemini Moga, Huey, As A Girl... I Chose To Dress My Avatar As Moga Huey. This Is My Spin On A Mischievous Moga, And She Is Dancing And Prancing About, But What Happens When A Moga Tamer Comes Along...?
Perhaps She Will Dance Her Way Out Of The Situation And Then Who Knows?

:3

This Is Avatar Art Of My Avatar Based Off Of The Moga Called Huey, Using The Item, "Moga Huey" To Base THe Whole Avatar Off Of...Enjoy! This Was So Fun To Draw!

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Pretty Kool! I have an idea, but i don't really know too much about mogas but i guess i can learn now since we don't need a facebook account. Yayee! cat_whee

krishna chaitanya 131 generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Friend

Baeu
yay

Can we make our own mogas?

10,300 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
i will join~

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

Username: A-B0T
Entry Number: #1

User Image

I drew Umbranine in Darkwood Vault where I caught mine and named it Hisper. My idea of Umbranine's character is a pack leader who passed on while on duty. It's ghost patrols the foggy woods every night, challenging trespassers and staring them down with a scowl on it's face. It's eyes burn so bright it's said to blind it's opponents in battle.

User Image

Dangerous Survivor

So ... are winners chosen at random, or on merit (whatever that criteria may be).
It sounds like and seems like merit, but the first sentence under judging says "Winners will be chosen at random!"
O_o

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
so.. its a moga fan art contest.. is it make a new moga or draw a moga that already in game with your own style??
i hope i win the contest it is going to be fun
how can i enter it first
is there some links to get some quick entry?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff