Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rumpelstiltskin IX

Either way - a bunch of us Moga fans got an opportunity to see your work!

And did we ever. mrgreen

Some of these pieces were just lovely, even some of the ones that were in pencil. From that, to just going all in with detail, precision, and perspective really gave this an interesting run. I'm surprised we didnt get any more than we did. Suppose Monster Galaxy isnt as popular as previously thought...?

Now I dont want to look like the jerk in the crowd, but I was surprised by some of the people who entered, with what they dressed up/typed up as the new people they seem to look, and yet, how they made a great work of art. Some of these people, it seems, shouldnt be shouldered due to their...first impression.

I also want to point out...I dot think Xariskoul made the entry he posted...just putting that out there... ninja

Chatty Assailant

Allrose

It was an easy contest to overlook, honestly. Most people mainly pay attention to Gaia's announcements for them - I'm willing to bet 80% of players didn't even know. So it basically comes down to being a forum reg contest, which can have its own charm. Getting to know people, for one!

xariskoul

Hey. Is this your account? I sent a dNote just to make sure.
My username: jareauxthemogatamer
entry #1
my fan art:
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg583/jareauxthemogatamer/ravenousyedgars.jpg

ravenous, peafyx and edgar. in my draw are a flock of edgars following a ravenous to the nest, I've always thought that edgar evolves into a ravenous because they look similar but ravenous as a more mature, and I draw as the leader of a nest of Edgars. there is an edgar charging a web with fish, an edgar singing, an edgar sleeping on other edgar ,other edgar playing with a kite and a last edgar furious by a peafyx are biting his foot xD dramallama
my username: jareauxthemogatamer
entry #2
my fanart:
Webpage Title
crystagon. i drawed crystagon because he looks cool and powerfull (but i don have any crystagon xD) it´s one of my favorites dragons in monster galaxy, i like her colour purple and pink and he are made of crystal ninja

Misleading Misfit

Rumpelstiltskin IX

xariskoul

Hey. Is this your account? I sent a dNote just to make sure.

User Image

It's defenetly not, this is the artist on GaiaUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Greedy Fatcat

There's always thieves in contest and that's a shame. Its a bigger shame when they dont get caught.

I reported a couple pieces and I don't feel bad about it.

People work hard on their art and to have someone steal...
I don;t like that.

BTW to the people Entering...
The contest Ended June 12th
ADMIN, CAN YOU POST NOW THE WINNER LIST PLEASE? smile

Greedy Fatcat

derel6blaze
ADMIN, CAN YOU POST NOW THE WINNER LIST PLEASE? smile

Dont worry it will come.
someone mentioned that it might only be one person or just a few people.
It will be posted before you know it.

I think of it like making toast... the longer you watch it, the longer it seems to take XD
OWKAY.. Thanks smile
SlMON
User ImageAre we allowed to have our avatars in the picture.?
SlMON
xd xd xd stare
SlMON

Greedy Fatcat

User Image

Contest is Over.
It ended June 12th.

Why is it no one reads the front page.

hhaha exactly >< Fun to watch the entry keep coming tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff