Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Cat

Akina
No idea. I imagine it takes a week or two just to select a winner.

Whaaat. That's crazy

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
oMonstah
Whaaat. That's crazy
Why is that crazy? The staff has many things to do, judging a contest is probably lower on the priority list compared to keeping the site running.

Tiny Cat

Akina
oMonstah
Whaaat. That's crazy
Why is that crazy? The staff has many things to do, judging a contest is probably lower on the priority list compared to keeping the site running.

Well true, but I'd have thought they'd assign this thing to one mod, instead of someone getting around to it when they had free time. But yea, that makes sense.

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Nah, I don't think it'll take all that long o.O there weren't very many entries. I'm excited to see who the winners will be, though ^^ these last few ones were beautiful~

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
oMonstah
Well true, but I'd have thought they'd assign this thing to one mod, instead of someone getting around to it when they had free time. But yea, that makes sense.

They might have assigned it to one person, but I think most of the art contests are judged by a small team. I could be wrong, but I believe that was how it was orchestrated in the past.
Y... cuando dirán quienes fueron los ganadores xp

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D Zonatai
gembukpoo
your piece is absolutely beauuutiful!!

but regarding the entries, it ends on the...what, PST time or whatever? So...perhaps if it says it was entered the 13th your day, maybe not on California time?

but, well, it's a shame if these last entries won't get counted...they should hold another contest DX so many people missed it...

Thank you so much smile

I don't know if it make it not, it's up to the judges, hahahaa. i love this game, and i love to make the fanart, so when i heard this contest i'm in. badly, too busy with my work so.. yeah razz i think i'll made again some fanart if i had a chance biggrin

Akina

The contest said all entries had to be in by 11:59pm PT ( aka -7 (-8 in winter months) GMT), so I think everyone made it. That last entry by gembukpoo makes me jealous.

While I agree the entry is really well done, I'm pretty sure gembukpoo did not make it on time, unfortunately. For me, it shows the entry was entered at around 3:45am (EST) on June 13th, which was June 13th 12:45am PT. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong confused
username:night mare 0234
entry#1
User Image
its leif,faust,valgor,chell,sagitaur,waninja,barneta,chuzzila,yoke,staryak,gryph,martini,woolf,archeon,neiseag,zerk,plasmadon/////there battling with strong power full mogas!!! now goooooo tamer lets kick galactic butt!! i like them all exept for galactic and legendary it dosen't mean if your moga is uncommon or what kinda low class it is it dosen't matter aslong as you trust all your mogas you can defeat galactic mogas !! goooooooooo tamers! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Chatty Assailant

gembukpoo
D Zonatai
gembukpoo

but regarding the entries, it ends on the...what, PST time or whatever? So...perhaps if it says it was entered the 13th your day, maybe not on California time?

but, well, it's a shame if these last entries won't get counted...they should hold another contest DX so many people missed it...

Thank you so much smile

I don't know if it make it not, it's up to the judges, hahahaa. i love this game, and i love to make the fanart, so when i heard this contest i'm in. badly, too busy with my work so.. yeah razz i think i'll made again some fanart if i had a chance biggrin

Either way - a bunch of us Moga fans got an opportunity to see your work!

Original Inquisitor

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
why do i always find this type of contest too late >,<

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
RosliaLinxx
While I agree the entry is really well done, I'm pretty sure gembukpoo did not make it on time, unfortunately. For me, it shows the entry was entered at around 3:45am (EST) on June 13th, which was June 13th 12:45am PT. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong confused

I had to go back and double check this. I'm on PT, but for some reason I thought that post was at 11:45pm, but I was wrong. You are correct it was at 12:45am.

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumpelstiltskin IX
gembukpoo
D Zonatai
gembukpoo

Thank you so much smile

Either way - a bunch of us Moga fans got an opportunity to see your work!

yeah, i I hope so too .
thankyou smile
Wow some pretty amazing stuff got entered in at the end there! Good luck to everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff