Welcome to Gaia! ::

a) White_WingedHorse
b) Entry #1
b) http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu55/Spirited_WingedHorses/Nightmare2001.jpg
c) I have drawn a Nightmare, because its describes me in full detail. Its not just because its a horse and I'm a basic horse freak, its because of what the Nightmare represents: The Nightmare is a fiery spirit, uncontrollable, and free! It may be tamed, but its spirit cannot. It continues to be wild! I demonstrate that in this drawing; the spirited freedom! And just like the Nightmare, I'm a free spirit, and I can help it, I will not be tamed!

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Satyricwulf Uriya
Entry #1
User Image
This is a fan art of Scene wolf and Fire fox. I have depicted them together flirting since i always think of scene wolf as a girl and fire fox as a boy. I love scene wolf because the wolf is my favorite animal and i like its colors and character designs. I also like Fire fox because foxes are so clever and i like its ferocity. Its coat is amazing with is fiery design.

other link:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/xXanbu_linkXx/IMG_20120604_171007.jpg

Distinct Prophet

siskataya

Sisky, sorry to bother, but are 3D entries okay? Like . . . a sculpture? Or is this limited to 2D art?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
ninniku
siskataya

Sisky, sorry to bother, but are 3D entries okay? Like . . . a sculpture? Or is this limited to 2D art?

If you want to make a sculpture and submit a picture of it, we'd be ok with that! biggrin
- Sisky

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
Petite Aristocrat
Name: Petite Aristocrat
Number: Entry 1
Drawing: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/pinkpandaplushie/art/mogacatcherbg.jpg
Description: I drew this of my avatar (at the time. My avatar looks different now, clearly) chasing and catching Moga. Sorry it's a bit big. It was originally made to be a wallpaper for my profile. I drew it 'prior' to this competition. Hopefully it still counts.

I truly like this one! Good job!

Distinct Prophet

Yeeeah! 3D is okay!

a) Ninniku
b) Entry 1
b) User Image
c) This is trufflefant, a moga cake I made for my friend for his birthday in March. Ever since I saw Trufflefant's adorableness, I wanted to try and make his design into a real cake, since he's part cake already! Made with fondant, strawberries, giant sprinkles, candy melts, brushed on glitter, cream cheese frosting, and strawberry cake mix.

It's like a cake sculpture! =D

Chatty Assailant

ninniku

Whoa! That's a piece of work, man!

Distinct Prophet

Rumpelstiltskin IX
ninniku

Whoa! That's a piece of work, man!

Thanks!!

It took hours!! sweatdrop

Misleading Misfit

User Image

Username - Warrior Protodermis
Entry - 2
User Image
The first time at Fingerland Point was one of the moments where I really felt in the game with an awesome little dragon next to me. I've always loved dragons and I really like Bamf's (Epic, Scorpio) color scheme, the black and blue contrast have always caught my eye. I've always imagined Fingerland Point being very windy, like those times where it's so windy outside you think the air around you will lift you off the ground User Image

User ImageUser Image
how to submit?please help me..i'm new here..

Light Guardian

User Image

Username - Tudalia222
Title - Jeleca
Entry #1

Mogadex Description - Jelecas are sea jellies that sting drunken pirates who fall into the sea ,
sometimes it comes to land by the shores and starts stinging people with its powerful stingers

my entry #1 for moga fanart contest
Hi am John Derel Moncada Tuazon, you can call me Derel for Short or Blaze as many know me in that codename. I am 18 years old from the Country of Philippines.
I am proudly present you my MOGA FAN ART.
This is me ---> Derel
a) derel6blaze
b) Entry #1
b) CLICK HERE ---> derel6blaze MOGA FAN ART
c) As you can see,The Legendary Gryph was fighting Leviathan.
Cause he was looking for the precious stones that fell in the Big Kingdom of Sea.
I really like thos MOGA's not only because Leviathan and Gryph was my Starting MOGA's.
But I really love their Characteristics and their Appearances.
HOPE YOU LIKE MY MOGA FAN ART... AND THANKS FOR GIVING ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THIS CONTEST.. GODBLESS AND THANK YOU... MORE POWER GAIA ONLINE MORE POWER MONSTER GALAXY!!

HERE IS MY FACEBOOK GUYS IF YOU WANNA ADD ME... THANKS AGAIN.. GOODLUCK TO US..!!

Chatty Assailant

derel6blaze

It's neat that you went out of your way to put a face to the artist behind the art. You also really portrayed that dragon's frustration well. pirate
OWKAY THANKS FOR COMMENT smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces