Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Hunter

14,050 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
in the fast every spaicel attack gives us some money why you stoped it?

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
UnrisenPhoenix
So ... are winners chosen at random, or on merit (whatever that criteria may be).
It sounds like and seems like merit, but the first sentence under judging says "Winners will be chosen at random!"
O_o

Confusing indeed. Made me think twice about entering. I don't want to put all my effort in making a piece for the contest and the winner will be chosen based on luck. gonk

I'll still be entering anyways, I love MoGa too much to pass this excuse to make a fanart of it. xD

Misleading Misfit

Moga Tamer Chim

What program did you use? Or did you made it by hand?
User Image

Sketched it out on paper, scanned it, colored with Corel painter 4 (the program), smudging the forest background I drew into a blur User Image

User ImageUser Image

Misleading Misfit

Raven Noireheart
UnrisenPhoenix
So ... are winners chosen at random, or on merit (whatever that criteria may be).
It sounds like and seems like merit, but the first sentence under judging says "Winners will be chosen at random!"
O_o

Confusing indeed. Made me think twice about entering. I don't want to put all my effort in making a piece for the contest and the winner will be chosen based on luck. gonk

I'll still be entering anyways, I love MoGa too much to pass this excuse to make a fanart of it. xD
User Image

They really should be a bit more clear when it comes to contests .__. User Image

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Right! Lets do this!

~Username: Allrose
~Entry Number: #1
~In Hot Pursuit!

~Rather Brief Description: This entry includes my main character Allrose, a Moga Tamer I suppose. With his faithful berserk of a companion, the Thorn, he travels into the Canyonands for a rare Moga, and happens to find a Jackrose. And so the Pursuit begins. I have no favorites per se, so these arent toppers of any list, if there ever was one. I like these two because of their unique design. Not too crowded with design, but not too boring either, and it doesnt border the 'ridiculous/desperate attempt of a design' line.

This entry was made with ONLY one pencil, the sacrifice of after work hours until bed, and with a bit of inspiration, in two days.
And I am quite proud of it.
Best of luck to each of you participants!
~Username:Robotics
~Entry Number: #1
~Rather Brief Description: This entry includes my main character Robotics Special attack vampire embrace a robot dancing

The Amazing Ryu generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 69!

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
~Username: The Amazing Ryu
~Entry Number: #2
~Rather Brief Description:a commander with a monster that has been won from the war
this URL will show my picture about this contest
Webpage Title
]Username:Leviathan W
Entery Number 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Username: qairol
Entry Number: 1

User Image

Description: Everyone thought that he is Catwoman Boyfriend n Batman righthand but that not what he is..
He is SHAKA.. a monster from SHAKALABABEE that fall to earth n he decide to help clean the earth from evil n darkness..
his SPEED fast as lightning n his strenght like a HULK...n his ultimate weapon is his tail.. so dont mess with him or you will be thrown to HELL.. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff