Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont know how to post a picture on threads so my question is how to post pictures on threads
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
night mare 0234
i dont know how to post a picture on threads so my question is how to post pictures on threads
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
please tell me how to post my picture i try everything and i cant post it crying
I've done the drawing.Am i suppose to paint it?and,What should i do if i finish drawing on the paper?
well you should post it
file:///C:/Users/kent/Desktop/iron%20man/ironman0025.jpg

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hellid

night mare 0234

To upload your drawing by using Tinypic or Photobucket then copy direct img url link and paste it here along entry info:

a) Username
b) Entry Number (Entry #1 or Entry #2)
b) Fan art image you have created for the contest
c) Brief description of the image: Who's in it, what are they doing, what do you like most about the Moga(s) you have drawn.

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
can i submit sketches sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Original Explorer

a) Username: Niramuchu
b) Entry Number: 1#

User Image

c) Huey is one of my favorites. Probably because she was the first one I fought and caught. I also like the classic design of this Moga very much. The shade of blue is a great choice for a small fox-like creature. This very same Huey, Rima is currently on my main team and has been from the moment I got it. Oh and the Starseed in the background adds a nice touch to the picture, I think wink

I used Photoshop Elements 8 and a Wacom Bamboo tablet to draw this little one.

Monster Galaxy Huey by ~Niramuchu on DeviantArt here.

lu-tze's Senpai

Adorable Kitten

14,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Username: _100_Bloody_Tears_
Entry Number: Entry #1
Fan Art: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=368608299862010&set=a.368608279862012.85753.100001385308802&type=1
Brief Description: It is Alyx, I like Alyx the best because it's like a cat and I like cats. Plus it has a jewel on its head. Its not really doing anything but sitting there. It was a quick drawing so it might not look so good. I drew it by hand looking at an Alyx picture on google.
Username: EleanorTopsie
Entry Number #1
Fanart:
Contest Entry by EleanorTopsie

Briefly Description: The Picture includes my two favorite mogas, Lira and Bladewing.
The Mogas are in War and a very agressive Bladewing attacks a surprised Lira in the Air. But does Lira really want to battle him? Do they all have to fight till death? And who will win the war...?
I drew those two in a fight because I think that Lira and Bladewing are huge and strong enemies and I noticed that its always a hard fight between them, no matter on which level they are. Also Lira was my first moga and its still my nomber 1 favourite, because its a beautiful creature, mystical and strong, in that case, Bladewing and Lira are very similar whee

I hope you like my entry. I made the Picture just by using pencils.
Thanks for this chance to show my work I made for you biggrin

~EleanorTopsie heart
Wow lol sounds fun haven't been on gaia online for while to busy playing monster galaxy see lol also can some one tell me if i hand draw it how can post the image on this thread ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff