this game is the sequel of monster galaxy the zodiac islands for iphone/itouch
btw... is someone already playing this game? surprised
I am playing
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
since sept 28

Invisible Phantom

Digi_chain
me too biggrin looks better than the zodiac islands
I'm playing it. I didn't play zodiac islands but I already know how it ends, from Exile's dialogue
They need to continue the actual FB moga game

Invisible Phantom

Blaqk Fringe
I'm playing it. I didn't play zodiac islands but I already know how it ends, from Exile's dialogue
i think monster galaxy exile looks better than zodiac islands and the new monsters are cool
Winox
Blaqk Fringe
i think monster galaxy exile looks better than zodiac islands and the new monsters are cool
the backgrounds look better, hell yeah. The monsters seem to be mostly the same ones from FB MoGa, seems like .

Invisible Phantom

Blaqk Fringe
Winox
Blaqk Fringe
the backgrounds look better, hell yeah. The monsters seem to be mostly the same ones from FB MoGa, seems like .
i dont like FB D:

Lunatic

This game's really fun <3

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
i got a question how do i get the rainburn quest where the parents eat the leaves i was about to get the quest then my samsung ran out of batterys now i can't catch the master of that island

Fashionable Streaker

18,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
striking800
i got a question how do i get the rainburn quest where the parents eat the leaves i was about to get the quest then my samsung ran out of batterys now i can't catch the master of that island

Rainburn is at Skyclad Springs on Garden of Delights. Do you know where all the other ones for that island are? I'm missing one and I can't for the life of me find what/where it is.

Sparkly Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
I play this Game!! It's the Best!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cool Game! heart heart heart