Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

If you noticed my post New Feature: Free Moga Cash in Moga Battles you will note that I said that you could NOT earn that free Moga Cash in PvP.

Well, the reason for that is you get a different and awesome bonus from PvP! Starting now, you will get DOUBLE XP from PvP battles! That's right, double the amount of XP from every friend battle you have!

And that's not all! Even the loser gets XP! So, win or lose, you get XP!!!!

Keep your eyes open for even MORE new Features coming to Monster Galaxy!!!
hmmm.......

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nice thank you for making the game better than before 3nodding

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Social Jackie
Hi there,

If you noticed my post New Feature: Free Moga Cash in Moga Battles you will note that I said that you could NOT earn that free Moga Cash in PvP.

Well, the reason for that is you get a different and awesome bonus from PvP! Starting now, you will get DOUBLE XP from PvP battles! That's right, double the amount of XP from every friend battle you have!

can you get rid off potions and coffees, if we lose and opponent uses coffees to recover their moga we almost get no experience

i think each coffee neutralizes experience for knocked out moga , so if we take out 2 moga and lose
we get lots of experience, but if our opponent uses coffee on both we get almost nothing
I just love how the whole team get's the exp, makes leveling up so easier.

6,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Clambake 200
yeah,, it's great features,,, biggrin

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
double exp and free moga cash cool but i rathier have free mogas instead of moga cash thats hard to get love the double exp though cool cool

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Randomman29
I just love how the whole team get's the exp, makes leveling up so easier.
ya thats probley the best part of it also if you lose you get exp

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Well not loving the PvP battles, it usually takes a LONG time to get matched & when you are finally matched the battle doesn't actually take place most of the time, I've tried 5 times now & had ONE actual battle, 1 misfired & I waited 10 minutes for it to start & it never did, the rest thankfully ended soon after the countdown ended but still I'm trying to level up fast & no battle means no XP, my time wasted when I could have been battling & getting XP elsewhere & no fast level up. Amusingly the 1st battle, the 1 that actually took place the other guy used a Nexodeus & there were 2 on his side, 1 just bounced in place & stayed for the rest of the battle, interesting effect because the pair didn't bounce in sync when it was my turn.

Your whole team doesn't get XP only the moga you use, just like with regular battles. Thankfully KO'ed moga you used seem to get XP in the PvP battles where they wouldn't in regular battles.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
ponygirl2112
Well not loving the PvP battles, it usually takes a LONG time to get matched & when you are finally matched the battle doesn't actually take place most of the time, I've tried 5 times now & had ONE actual battle, 1 misfired & I waited 10 minutes for it to start & it never did, the rest thankfully ended soon after the countdown ended but still I'm trying to level up fast & no battle means no XP, my time wasted when I could have been battling & getting XP elsewhere & no fast level up. Amusingly the 1st battle, the 1 that actually took place the other guy used a Nexodeus & there were 2 on his side, 1 just bounced in place & stayed for the rest of the battle, interesting effect because the pair didn't bounce in sync when it was my turn.

Your whole team doesn't get XP only the moga you use, just like with regular battles. Thankfully KO'ed moga you used seem to get XP in the PvP battles where they wouldn't in regular battles.

Agreed we should get some experience for clicking go for each fight , if other person does not want to start the fight thats their problem, on average out of 10 fights i get to play 2 , 8 times people quit i get nothing or 0 experience

Also take potions out , this is tamer duel not coffee burning contest, if fight is close i rather burn 2-3 coffees after the fight , to fight again, than to burn 2 in the game and 2-3 after , i only use coffee if my opponent uses it .... find it very annoying

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1BigJuice
ponygirl2112

Agreed we should get some experience for clicking go for each fight , if other person does not want to start the fight thats their problem, on average out of 10 fights i get to play 2 , 8 times people quit i get nothing or 0 experience

Also take potions out , this is tamer duel not coffee burning contest, if fight is close i rather burn 2-3 coffees after the fight , to fight again, than to burn 2 in the game and 2-3 after , i only use coffee if my opponent uses it .... find it very annoying

Me too, I agree!!! No blue coffees.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Social Jackie
Hi there,

is this temp or permanent feature ?

thank you

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
1BigJuice
Social Jackie
Hi there,

can you get rid off potions and coffees, if we lose and opponent uses coffees to recover their moga we almost get no experience

i think each coffee neutralizes experience for knocked out moga , so if we take out 2 moga and lose
we get lots of experience, but if our opponent uses coffee on both we get almost nothing

Not A Bad Point...

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
pretty cool with 2x XP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash