Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can we have some evolutions for Mushi, Sandburrow, Martini and Bamf Please would give me something to do with all my cards lol
I do want an extra evolution for gnarknight more than all you have mentioned.

I cannot bare the huge number of gnarwhale and gnarknight anymore. So, I give up on trading them.

BTW why there are mogas at the Evolution Categories but with no evolution or blue/green banners on them. Are you going to prepare their evolution as well?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
I agree but even evos will not help me at this point , i stopped claiming all mogas from card collections about 2-3 months ago , once i had 2 -3 duplicates of each

so now i have 223 unclaimed moga ( 92 are whales) and they are increasing daily

I mean i have about 250 moga total if i claim these, i would have 473, but why would i want to do that

They need to make some kinda of trading system in sky shop, trading between players could be complicated to control but it could also be implemented

but i do not see a reason why they cold not add a tab in sky shop called trade, for each moga you trade you should be able to select some options like

for example:

Non premium moga:
1 moga for 1 SS , 1 EP, 1 coffee, 2-3 moga cash ( numbers of SS could be adjusted for rarity)
10 moga for 2xp potion
etc

Premium moga :

they should give you moga cash only for trading in premium moga duplicates

beginner to rare 15 moga cash
Super rare 30 moga cash
Epic 60 moga cash
Legendary 120 moga cash
Galactic 500 moga cash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items