Welcome to Gaia! ::

Banditos level 1 as a gift, Ohh nooooo, very lazy to train level 1, rofl rofl rofl rofl
What about the quests after the team battle? Does anyone know anything about that?

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Silverstream178
Ok the pinatas been busted, right? So now can u stil find them in the wild???????????

No..not as of yet. You can only give/receive a Bandito from a friend for a time being now.
Ok the pinatas been busted, right? So now can u stil find them in the wild???????????
Raiten Ka
bellathecatartist
What zodiac sign are the Banditos?

Cancer.

Thank you! biggrin
I have actually noticed a few players who can catch these guys. They show pictures of them catching them and when I visit their property, they are on the property and I get notifications under the game when they catch them. Where is that bug coming from? I am thinking it could be a browser thing or something. (Guess you can say I want that bug too, lol)
bellathecatartist

Cancer.

Feral Knife

20,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Nayard
Ok, is this a one-two-shots event per player rolleyes Yesterday, when it got released, I wacked maximum 3 pinatas... if even I got to a third... and after that, I searched for 15 minutes with no luck. Today/morning, I went out again, hunting for the better part of an hour... didn't see even one. rolleyes

I'm not going to encounter anymore, or will I??
I'm starting to think that this event is: each player must crush 2 pinatas. So that we CAN'T finish it in two days. Cause if they were really appearing on the map, I'd have whacked 50-100 myself long ago rolleyes But they don't....

I've gotten about twelve or so. They're rare, but they're out there.

Feral Knife

20,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Mark Twain 100
AquamentusII
SmallTownGuy
AquamentusII
Even if you don't participate, you'll still be able to get a pinata prize. biggrin
That's not what it says, though. It says everyone will be able to send Bandito as a free gift to friends. If you don't have friends playing the game, you may not get one.

Whoops. I meant to say you don't have to participate and get one, but you at least have to have one friend so they can send it to you. If you don't, then sorry. sad

I'm in the same boat. My friends don't play Monster Galaxy. I like the group effort idea, but not the end way to get the moga. orz
Ok, is this a one-two-shots event per player rolleyes Yesterday, when it got released, I wacked maximum 3 pinatas... if even I got to a third... and after that, I searched for 15 minutes with no luck. Today/morning, I went out again, hunting for the better part of an hour... didn't see even one. rolleyes

I'm not going to encounter anymore, or will I??
I'm starting to think that this event is: each player must crush 2 pinatas. So that we CAN'T finish it in two days. Cause if they were really appearing on the map, I'd have whacked 50-100 myself long ago rolleyes But they don't....
EDIOTZ
Okay, now what, pinata hunt??? And to kill 5 million of them in what? 2 days? And what I have to kill, Bandito or pinata???

Yes, a pinata hunt to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Yes, we (all the players) have to kill 5 million until May 6fh. That's four day. However, we can easily finish it quickly within two or three days. ;D

Yes, you have to kill Banditos (Masked luchado llamas.)

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Okay, now what, pinata hunt??? And to kill 5 million of them in what? 2 days? And what I have to kill, Bandito or pinata???
SmallTownGuy
This event is useless to anyone who doesn't have friends playing the game (like me). The last event at least was not useless: I got a sorta-decent Devibun from it, but not the jackalope nor the robos.

Same here, i got only Devibun.

Events like this reeaally frustrate me.
its like they say: "looky here, we've got a new moga, but u wont be able to get it xp so just look at it, and let envy burn your soul twisted "

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Simon Silvermoon
were r they
You can find them everywhere in the map.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff