Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
There's a new event where EVERYONE playing Monster Galaxy has to beat 5 million banditos. If we make it before May 6, we can send a free Bandito to friends. There's a giant Pinata in the Sunshire map. What do you think of this event? Better than last?

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
giangdang
Where did you get this information from?

From playing the game. Did you not see at the top left pinata in your home?

Beloved Elder

This event is useless to anyone who doesn't have friends playing the game (like me). The last event at least was not useless: I got a sorta-decent Devibun from it, but not the jackalope nor the robos.
wait, I have to beat 5 million of these weird moga? By myself? Or is is a team effort of everyone playing the game to reach 5 million?

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Diabao
wait, I have to beat 5 million of these weird moga? By myself? Or is is a team effort of everyone playing the game to reach 5 million?

Apparently, It says it's a team effort with EVERYONE who plays moga. It doesn't matter if you have freinds or not.
Quote:
SmallTownGuy
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

This event is useless to anyone who doesn't have friends playing the game (like me). The last event at least was not useless: I got a sorta-decent Devibun from it, but not the jackalope nor the robos.

It doesn't matter if you have friends or not, it's everyone who plays moga.
ok. I was worried there for minute. im happy it's a group effort.

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Diabao

Me too. Personally, I think it's better than last event because it's a group effort and everyone participates. Even if you don't participate, you'll still be able to get a pinata prize. biggrin
AquamentusII
Diabao

Me too. Personally, I think it's better than last event because it's a group effort and everyone participates. Even if you don't participate, you'll still be able to get a pinata prize. biggrin
i hope so

all events need to be grop efforts like this. It's easier

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yup, you can tell by how many people defended already on the counter.

Beloved Elder

AquamentusII
Even if you don't participate, you'll still be able to get a pinata prize. biggrin
That's not what it says, though. It says everyone will be able to send Bandito as a free gift to friends. If you don't have friends playing the game, you may not get one.

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
SmallTownGuy
AquamentusII
Even if you don't participate, you'll still be able to get a pinata prize. biggrin
That's not what it says, though. It says everyone will be able to send Bandito as a free gift to friends. If you don't have friends playing the game, you may not get one.

Whoops. I meant to say you don't have to participate and get one, but you at least have to have one friend so they can send it to you. If you don't, then sorry. sad
Where do you find these Banditos? Do they appear everywhere?
Sinister Serenade
Where do you find these Banditos? Do they appear everywhere?

Yes, they do.
were r they

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas