Welcome to Gaia! ::

problem again with the daily price. very disappointed. fixing is so slow.
I don't care what you say, I have had gaia opened, monster galaxy opened and facebook all in different tabs, and STILL no daily prize...so DEVS get off your keesters and FIX the problems and stop putting it back on the players!
xp

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hmm this been working for sometimes,
- Receive the email first before going on clicking the daily prize button in Facebook.
- Click on Claim Mystery Box .
- Sign-on Gaia
- Gets 3ss.
- click button again to restart countdown.
But still they really need to take out the timer =|

Greedy Lover

Exhululath
SUSM
First, you must not be online in Gaia.

Second, you must click the Daily Prize button from the page of the game.

Third, click the Signn up or whatever button from the Gaia page of Monster Galaxy.

Fourth, login.

That should solve the problem.

This is what usually happens (willingly or not - like I'm logged into gaia and MG says I'm not...) when it DOESN'T work for me... but thank you for the last and still not usefull suggestion about how to make it works. Anyway, one should not have to follow weird, arbitrary and illogical procedures to obtain this d**n daily prize stare

Looks like the daily prize is not for you... stare
SUSM
Exhululath
SUSM

Third, click the Signn up or whatever button from the Gaia page of Monster Galaxy.

Fourth, login.

This is what usually happens (willingly or not - like I'm logged into gaia and MG says I'm not...) when it DOESN'T work for me... but thank you for the last and still not usefull suggestion about how to make it works. Anyway, one should not have to follow weird, arbitrary and illogical procedures to obtain this d**n daily prize stare

this dailyprize problem is big issues for MG player, since scarcity of starseeds they made wid 8hrs timer system, but seems developer more concern abt marketing side, to get as much as possible fb player to "migrate" to gaiaonline stressed
now i know why is it, because you claim it before 24 hours ex: first at 08:00 pm second 07:00 pm so you will get nothing, but if more than 24 hour you will get your prize
FauziSykesCFD
now i know why is it, because you claim it before 24 hours ex: first at 08:00 pm second 07:00 pm so you will get nothing, but if more than 24 hour you will get your prize

Yup! EXACTLY the problem! If you try to get it, or are checking how much time there is left - you WONT get it rolleyes
Why?
Because 24hrs system SUX!
THAT is why I suggested the SS giveaways and the DP to be DAILY (gmt or china-noon-time or USA-based time, don't care-- DAILY)!!

Support my suggestion here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/suggestion-new-daily-prize-and-free-gifts-timing/t.70165959/?_gaia_t_=3934
I'm not even getting an email. I have an AOL account. Any way to remedy this?
nstarz62
I'm not even getting an email. I have an AOL account. Any way to remedy this?

Contact the developers about this issue. It's on the bottom left side of their Facebook account.
I should already have Gryfh but came at 24 pm and restarts the timer and do not receive anything
Near386
I should already have Gryfh but came at 24 pm and restarts the timer and do not receive anything

Contact the developers. It happens to most of the people who started the Monster Galaxy.

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
SUSM
Exhululath
SUSM

Fourth, login.

What do you mean, that I'm not "blessed" like you or something similar? =.= And FYI I've obtained it many times. I don't care if you believe in some kind of "destiny" or "karma" so you think "it's not for me"... it SHOULD work for EVERYONE. If it works for you in the way you described, that's just one more proof of how much it's arbitrary, because in this same thread you can find people saying it works for them by doing exactly the opposite procedure... But if you believe you're gifted, who am I to doubt?
Only sure thing till now is it's bugged. Like you, I and other players are trying to find a "way" to make it works but since lately it tells me I'm not logged into gaiaonline when I'm logged in beyond any possible doubt (like replying to posts...), I believe the problem is in the way devs programmed the connection to Facebook. This would explain why it looks so random: it' not what you do first or later, rather than if your Facebook account and your gaiaonline account are able to see each other when you click to claim the prize.

EDIT: exactly, Right now I took the daily prize, and by logging into gaiaonline BEFORE claiming the prize, instead of the contrary as you was suggesting. Other people is obtaining it in the same way... But it doesn't happen every time. So, I can't say I'm right, neither you are...

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't. It doesn't seem to have a consistent pattern to it. Which is annoying, considering how quickly starseeds can go away when trying to catch anything with any sort of rarity rating. And already on both Gaia Online and Facebook, so not really an issue of seeing both. Probably doesn't help that most of the friends that 'play' it, don't. They've all gone inactive in Monster Galaxy, probably from a combination of bugs and slow replenishment of the starseeds.

And add to that, the marketing doesn't really work either. For the number of starseeds needed for some catches, why bother buying them? You'd spend a fortune on something that would go away fast on the first moga with any rarity involved.
Exhululath
SUSM
Exhululath
SUSM

Fourth, login.

What do you mean, that I'm not "blessed" like you or something similar? =.= And FYI I've obtained it many times. I don't care if you believe in some kind of "destiny" or "karma" so you think "it's not for me"... it SHOULD work for EVERYONE. If it works for you in the way you described, that's just one more proof of how much it's arbitrary, because in this same thread you can find people saying it works for them by doing exactly the opposite procedure... But if you believe you're gifted, who am I to doubt?
Only sure thing till now is it's bugged. Like you, I and other players are trying to find a "way" to make it works but since lately it tells me I'm not logged into gaiaonline when I'm logged in beyond any possible doubt (like replying to posts...), I believe the problem is in the way devs programmed the connection to Facebook. This would explain why it looks so random: it' not what you do first or later, rather than if your Facebook account and your gaiaonline account are able to see each other when you click to claim the prize.

EDIT: exactly, Right now I took the daily prize, and by logging into gaiaonline BEFORE claiming the prize, instead of the contrary as you was suggesting. Other people is obtaining it in the same way... But it doesn't happen every time. So, I can't say I'm right, neither you are...

hold on guys, the problem is nt on player but moga developer!
seems they hv big plan to player (abt marketing n money too) so they make this daily prize soooooooo complicated like this.

I write other thread abt wht u hv to do to claim daily prize which i think proven work, bt guess wht, sumtimes i dnt gt that DP too, while i do exact same procedure in previous day which is....
#1 make sure it's 24 hrs more after last claim
#2 login to fb n gaia, open monster galaxy
#3 open monster galaxy on other tab n claim daily prize

this game getting lame n lame sigh

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
bijanesia
hold on guys, the problem is nt on player but moga developer!
seems they hv big plan to player (abt marketing n money too) so they make this daily prize soooooooo complicated like this.

I write other thread abt wht u hv to do to claim daily prize which i think proven work, bt guess wht, sumtimes i dnt gt that DP too, while i do exact same procedure in previous day which is....
#1 make sure it's 24 hrs more after last claim
#2 login to fb n gaia, open monster galaxy
#3 open monster galaxy on other tab n claim daily prize

this game getting lame n lame sigh

This is what I was trying to say smile There're some procedures that SEEM to work for SOME players, and still not every time! This is frustrating, and it makes no much sense to say "doing it this way will surely work" to other players sad We can just try and hope. But the ones to be blamed* are the developers!

* I hope this is not a too strong word, I still realize it's a free facebook game wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff