Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I find the monsters genius and awesomely drawn but it seemed too much like pokemon. And I dont like games like that on the computer. I only played for a little bit and I seem to enjoy ZOMG more like I think that is more suited for a computer. Sorry to make monster galaxy fans upset but I noticed the game is no longer on gaia. I do feel part of gaia is now missing without it even though I was never a fan of the game.
dragonlover5
I find the monsters genius and awesomely drawn but it seemed too much like pokemon. And I dont like games like that on the computer. I only played for a little bit and I seem to enjoy ZOMG more like I think that is more suited for a computer. Sorry to make monster galaxy fans upset but I noticed the game is no longer on gaia. I do feel part of gaia is now missing without it even though I was never a fan of the game.

I love you
I enjoy monster Galaxy more on my phone. I do indeed enjoy it. dramallama mrgreen

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Skipyko
dragonlover5

I love you

XD hi buddy!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas