Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Friend

12,925 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
Every time I go to add my gaia friends as neighbors, the page just loads and loads and loads. It's not my internet conection, either. Everything works fine until I try to add neighbors - then it just sits on the loading screen forever.

Can anyone help me figure out why it's doing this?
Can someone tell me whts da point monster galaxy
-RainbowFizzyPops-
Every time I go to add my gaia friends as neighbors, the page just loads and loads and loads. It's not my internet conection, either. Everything works fine until I try to add neighbors - then it just sits on the loading screen forever.

i would love to help you but i have the same problem

Newbie Member

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
same with me.. only loading..
can u all play monster galxy with me... plezz 3nodding
If I go to Add neighbours it doesn't do anything by clicking n 'Add more neighbours" but I can send a "Reminder" to friends I"ve added.

Though, my friend can see me, but I can't see him somehow >.< Though I can see another friend, which doesn't answer to the request..

*Screen flashes white if I click anything and then it doesn't do anything*

Question is; how do I add a friend?

btw; there's that google+ thingy or whatever at the downside of this screen, which u always see.

I see "Friends (1)" over there Then I can join a friend, but I get an error page? Other is on Idle. And I just clicked away this message lol razz Lucky it resets biggrin

Can anyone help? biggrin

Invisible Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Medalist 100
yeah mines doing the same thing. im gonna be neighborless forever crying

Playful Nymph

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Same here. Has anyone figured this out yet? I have no friends that play this so that might be my problem.

Anxious Friend

12,925 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
It must be a thing with Gaia, because I saw that they've reported that they know people are having trouble with neighbors. I guess all we can do is just wait until they fix it :I

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-RainbowFizzyPops-

same here! sad

Beloved Raider

I want to add more neighbors too xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out