Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hey guys,

On Monster Galaxy Im up to the quest where I must collect 100 eggs, the best way to do so is to get them off neighbours walls so I was looking for anyone on here who would be ok with me adding them on Facebook to become one of my Monster Galaxy neighbours~!

My facebook name is :Lily Rosella

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
you should tell your freinds who already play monster galaxy to post easter eggs on your wall....

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
None of my friends are active on it anymore
add me, my name in fb : wilson perry (write to monster galaxy)
xXBlissful_DeathXx
Hey guys,

On Monster Galaxy Im up to the quest where I must collect 100 eggs, the best way to do so is to get them off neighbours walls so I was looking for anyone on here who would be ok with me adding them on Facebook to become one of my Monster Galaxy neighbours~!

Hey Lily I am adding you on my facebook if its Monochrone Dream w/ fancy letters thats me and I also have a few Qs how exactly do I get these eggs? I recently bought a laptop since my computer died and I havent been in on in a while so I am kinda lost lol

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
RedTearsOfGlass
xXBlissful_DeathXx
Hey guys,

Hey Lily I am adding you on my facebook if its Monochrone Dream w/ fancy letters thats me and I also have a few Qs how exactly do I get these eggs? I recently bought a laptop since my computer died and I havent been in on in a while so I am kinda lost lol

Lol what do you need to know?

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Invisible Fairy

9,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Added all of you ^.^ - Ayumae Bear
I add you Lily. My name is Auli Salmi in Facebook (There are 3 Auli Salmis on Facebook. In my avatar are 3 girls and Kakashi) and I hope tah somebody want to add me too, because I really need help. redface
xXBlissful_DeathXx
Hey guys,

add me on facebook (Nicole Lally) the girl with red hair
i cant add ppl cause i recently sent too many friend requests and got banned from adding ppl for 2 days
I need neighbors as well, only have 4 so far and only 1 plays for the most part.... I haven't gotten a single egg on my own yet, haven't even found a robo-bunny!

you can add me at http://www.facebook.com/pagantreehugger

thanks!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas