Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
what's with the mystery boxes??/????
where to find it??? question
Mystery Boxes are your Daily Prizes. You have to share your email confirmation with Monster Galaxy and they will send you an email of your Daily Prize everyday to your email account.

Right now, the prizes are automatically send to people's games if they haven't receive their prizes.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OK, this is odd... When I logged in this evening, there was a sky cat window open that said I had a 'mystery box' with three star seeds in it. Mind you, I opened my daily box at like 7 am this morning, so it wasn't that. This is like some other thing, but here is the weird bit: no change in the number of star seeds I had; so the three star seeds were not really there, or were not credited, or something. D'you think maybe this is another glitch, this time the daily freebie showing up on my page long after I opened it (and therefore not crediting again) or do you think this is a separate thing and the beta just glitched and dropped the bonus seeds? It was really weird... xd
Dsorceress
D'you think maybe this is another glitch, this time the daily freebie showing up on my page long after I opened it (and therefore not crediting again) or do you think this is a separate thing and the beta just glitched and dropped the bonus seeds? It was really weird... xd

It's not a glitch. The developers announced that the prizes we're getting are the prizes we didn't get from our Daily Prizes. So if you're one of the people who hasn't receive prizes from the past, those are the ones they are giving to make up for it.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hmm. Well, if so it didn't actually credit them; I have the same number of star seeds I had this morning when I logged out. Ah, who knows? I did collect my box this morning, I try to get it the same time every morning so I just thought it was kinda odd. confused

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
UPDATE: well, I logged out for a while, then came back and had *another* mystery box. this time, it had ONE ss in it, and it actually credited me. So I am guessing they are getting it fixed. Yay! More SS are always welcome. mrgreen
I go to daily prize and click get prize and nothing happens, It hasn't worked for me for a long time now, and yes I have a gaia account

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i still Can,t open My Mystery box
yeah me too......... plsss add me in FB scream :putnam:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers