• Citizen 200
never i think

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Answer

Quote:

If everyone just gets the extra 3 slots free that really unbalances the game and while it might be fun in the short run, the lack of challenge would lead to boredom. So then we would have to rebalance every single one of the battles and other balancing mechanics that are in the game.

Say what you will about the current state of balance in the game. In may not be perfect but currently it works. We take keeping the game balanced very seriously on the Moga team and that more than anything is probably why those extra 3 slots have been coming soon for so long.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
TheNobodyInn
never i think
was in VS this morning and I fought someone who had 4 moga, if it was not for the 4th moga I could of won and kept my undefeated streak.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Deacon Charmer
shusuke_amagai
all right, here's another:
why can't we access at least one more moga team slot?
those other 3 "coming soon" slots have been staring me in the face since day one, and with the near-rediculous amount of fights necessary to master one area, they'd really be slightly more useful...

Those 3 slots have been a sticky subject because we go round and round about that. We have many ideas for those beyond just stick some more moga in there. And then there is the question of how do we unlock them for people. If everyone just gets the extra 3 slots free that really unbalances the game and while it might be fun in the short run, the lack of challenge would lead to boredom. So then we would have to rebalance every single one of the battles and other balancing mechanics that are in the game.

Say what you will about the current state of balance in the game. In may not be perfect but currently it works. We take keeping the game balanced very seriously on the Moga team and that more than anything is probably why those extra 3 slots have been coming soon for so long.

Of course, as a programmer, I don't really make decisions regarding whether or not something goes in the game. Nor do I make decisions about balance. Like I said before, I have a voice but it really isn't my job. At the core, I just take the idea and make it work in the game.

Ill have to call BS on this. how can it be balanced when your stuck with 3 moga who you got to rest after using all there moves,hp and not able to buy the healing items from the shop?

On top of that your limited to 3 signs that most of the time are weak in some areas. if your sacred about us getting bored with the game then how about you guy add more areas, or even better set up a league to let people test there moga and skill in lvl lock formmat.

You can even set it up so we can choice if we want to fight with 1 or 6 moga. Give us the power and you guy rule over it.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Prohibited Love
Deacon Charmer
shusuke_amagai
those other 3 "coming soon" slots have been staring me in the face since day one, and with the near-rediculous amount of fights necessary to master one area, they'd really be slightly more useful...

Those 3 slots have been a sticky subject because we go round and round about that. We have many ideas for those beyond just stick some more moga in there. And then there is the question of how do we unlock them for people. If everyone just gets the extra 3 slots free that really unbalances the game and while it might be fun in the short run, the lack of challenge would lead to boredom. So then we would have to rebalance every single one of the battles and other balancing mechanics that are in the game.

Of course, as a programmer, I don't really make decisions regarding whether or not something goes in the game. Nor do I make decisions about balance. Like I said before, I have a voice but it really isn't my job. At the core, I just take the idea and make it work in the game.

Ill have to call BS on this. how can it be balanced when your stuck with 3 moga who you got to rest after using all there moves,hp and not able to buy the healing items from the shop?

On top of that your limited to 3 signs that most of the time are weak in some areas. if your sacred about us getting bored with the game then how about you guy add more areas, or even better set up a league to let people test there moga and skill in lvl lock formmat.

You can even set it up so we can choice if we want to fight with 1 or 6 moga. Give us the power and you guy rule over it.

You can call BS all you want. Not much I can do any more as I'm no longer on the team. The last thing I worked on is http://funfacts.amazon.com (notice how it isn't a Gaia product). However, the 4th moga you seemed to have fought might have been a summon - a moga mercenary. They are more of a power up than a moga technically but the fiction is that they are a moga mercenary. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoy the game enough to complain about it. I have some great memories working on this game myself. I know the people who are currently working on it are committed to it being a great game for both players and Gaia. You'd be surprised how hard that can be to balance those two things. Take care tamers.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Sibuk Handsome
Prohibited Love
TheNobodyInn
never i think
was in VS this morning and I fought someone who had 4 moga, if it was not for the 4th moga I could of won and kept my undefeated streak.

Did you fight the Robo Bunnies cause they are 4 of them in 1 team. rolleyes And if you did fight the

Robo Bunnies, they are not tamers. They are computer fighting. So that is not hack if you fighting

the Robo Bunnies team.
OMG noob please learn to read. I said I was in the VS in other words playing against other player moga.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Deacon Charmer
Prohibited Love
Deacon Charmer
shusuke_amagai

You can call BS all you want. Not much I can do any more as I'm no longer on the team. The last thing I worked on is http://funfacts.amazon.com (notice how it isn't a Gaia product). However, the 4th moga you seemed to have fought might have been a summon - a moga mercenary. They are more of a power up than a moga technically but the fiction is that they are a moga mercenary. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoy the game enough to complain about it. I have some great memories working on this game myself. I know the people who are currently working on it are committed to it being a great game for both players and Gaia. You'd be surprised how hard that can be to balance those two things. Take care tamers.
Dont get me wrong I enjoy the game, but I cant stand the fact when I want to lvl my moga to take on stronger moga I can only have 2 high lvl and then the moga I wish to. Plus being limited to 3 signs going against high lvl moga who has the edge is not fun.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Sibuk Handsome
Prohibited Love
Sibuk Handsome
Prohibited Love
TheNobodyInn
never i think

Did you fight the Robo Bunnies cause they are 4 of them in 1 team. rolleyes And if you did fight the

Robo Bunnies, they are not tamers. They are computer fighting. So that is not hack if you fighting

the Robo Bunnies team.
OMG noob please learn to read. I said I was in the VS in other words playing against other player moga.

I'm not a noob....'.... rolleyes wink

Please, learn to be patient and don't go wondering off calling people noobs. If you are smart, a lot of people are smarter than you. Please keep those words in mid biggrin
LOL be patient? your kidding right? Noob please dont talk no more.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Sibuk Handsome
Prohibited Love
Sibuk Handsome
Prohibited Love
Sibuk Handsome

the Robo Bunnies team.

Please, learn to be patient and don't go wondering off calling people noobs. If you are smart, a lot of people are smarter than you. Please keep those words in mid biggrin

I'm writing.... And its "You're kidding right?", not "your kidding right?".........

Like I said "If you are smart, a lot of people are smarter than you." So please don't call people

noobs or stupid biggrin
Oh, a grammer nazi and a noob. LOL

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Prohibited Love
Sibuk Handsome
Prohibited Love
Sibuk Handsome
Prohibited Love
Sibuk Handsome

the Robo Bunnies team.

I'm writing.... And its "You're kidding right?", not "your kidding right?".........

Like I said "If you are smart, a lot of people are smarter than you." So please don't call people

noobs or stupid biggrin
Oh, a grammer nazi and a noob. LOL

op you are a newb for pressing go in PVP if you clearly saw that opponent has 4 moga .......just kidding biggrin

its a bug or hack, I see 4 moga on my opponents team once every 30-50 battles or about once a week .

I never press go when that happens if opponent uses 2 coffees that's 6 moga that you need to take out

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There's a simple solution to this problem...just don't fight with the individual that uses 4 mogas in pvp. Instead report the user so the devs can do something about it biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff