Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Monster Gaxley can not stop thinking about it I live Eat and Breath this Game love you M.G.
Guess nobdy lies the monster galxy
i like it think its cool ^-^
I wanted to replay moga too on this account but the game is apparently gone forever. Gaia will tell you it's all Viximo's fault. But somehow in the world of business, nothing can ever be done about having to convince someone to get a game back online. rolleyes
Kaniskion
I wanted to replay moga too on this account but the game is apparently gone forever. Gaia will tell you it's all Viximo's fault. But somehow in the world of business, nothing can ever be done about having to convince someone to get a game back online. rolleyes

Ohh whats thats game called again
ChkitaAlondra
Kaniskion

Which one? surprised
Kaniskion
ChkitaAlondra
Kaniskion

Which one? surprised

isnt there game called moga something like that right?
i think there a likeballon pop game smialir like moga game whatever its called hun?
Kaniskion
ChkitaAlondra
Kaniskion

Which one? surprised

Omg games is good game too sir.. heh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out