Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster Galaxy much like Misfits is a cheap nock-off of the Pokemon series and should have never been created.... Definately in the top five worst games ever.

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
you didnt need to post like that if you dont like monster galaxy then just ignore this game no need to post something like that.. stare

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cat_stare if you hate this game don't play it cat_rolleyes and nothing is called the worst game in the world just play another game if you got bored from MonsterG it doesn't need to post topic like that cat_stare

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Pokemon was the first and probably most popular monster catching rpg game, and without it we probably wouldn't have an entire genre of monster catching rpgs. Because of this, it is nearly impossible to create a game where you catch monsters without it being reminicent of Pokemon, because it involves catching monsters. Even games which if you actually look at them have very few similarities to Pokemon, such as Digimon (no capturing devices such as pokeballs, no gyms, ect) are still described as ripoffs of Pokemon because they involve the capturing and fighting of monsters.
If you don't like it then don't play. What's the point in stating a reason on a forum where people actually continue to play with full knowledge of the original ideology of the game?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dragon_King1281
Monster Galaxy much like Misfits is a cheap nock-off of the Pokemon series and should have never been created.... Definately in the top five worst games ever.

now create an account for next game you hate and make sure you go to forums to tell them about it

what a waste of time

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Whitepawprint
such as Digimon

Probably didn't help calling it Digimon. Digimon - Pokemon, sounds similar mrgreen Not hating btw!
Thats the great thing abt a forum... I can say what I feel and if u dont like it u get opportunity to say so... I have just as much right to bash the game as u all do to praise it... Dont like it then dont read my posts... Plain and simple xd
there will be haters and there will be lovers...
there's no separating those 2 especially in games or forums...
and you can't expect and you can't force other people to like what you like and hate what you hate cat_burning_eyes

if it bothers you that much don't reply...
personally i find this thread a bit refreshing lol
balances some things out cat_ninja
Ma-ku Mogatrainer
there will be haters and there will be lovers...
there's no separating those 2 especially in games or forums...
and you can't expect and you can't force other people to like what you like and hate what you hate cat_burning_eyes

if it bothers you that much don't reply...
personally i find this thread a bit refreshing lol
balances some things out cat_ninja

Ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out