Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i prefer monster galaxy over miscrits, why, you have to have stinkin tp for micrits but on MG you dont need stuff like that

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
MISCRITS BORED ME IN 1 HOUR question ? confused MONSTER GALAXY IS BETTER BECAUSE HAS MORE MONSTER TO CAPTURE... wink wink

Unbeatable Firestarter

10,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I would say miscrit is better because you can walk around,you dont have to leave then go back to catch moga in the same place
If you consider Monster Galaxy and Miscruit, i think MG is good as it is different, while miscruit is totally whole copy of pokemon, fire miscruit etc, while there's some thing different in MG, you get not types but zodiac types and evolution by not levelling up but catching more...

If you still like Miscruit, then I prefer PWO, Pokemon World Online, as it is also whole pokemon like world where you get real pokemons with real awesome fire types and grass types such as Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Arcanine, Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Snorlax, Slaking, Tauros etc and lots of more interesting quests and epic pokemons like Dragonite, Salamence, with 8 gym leaders and regions like Kanto and Johto, its really fun playing there, so try it.. Miscruit seems to be duplicate by changing pokemon to miscruit and changing poke names while all other things is totally copy of pokemon the SPDEF-->Elemental DEF, same spd, atk, hp etc..
So i prefer PWO as total.

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I like monster galaxy
But mogas is hard to capture in miscrit it is easy to capture

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MG for sure.

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
i liike monster galaxy and i have no idea what miscrit is lol xd
Xyrulena
Miscrits quickly bored me because I was less than impressed by the monster art. I'm an art-oriented person and Monster Galaxy is beautifully drawn in both monsters and backgrounds. The PvP is better in Miscrits, but I personally don't like PvP very much and you were essentially required to do it to level up. The TP thing bothers me, although player levels are nice.

true story cat_whee

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i like Monster Galaxy more than that other game cause it's music makes you calm down and you don't need to hurry cause it has a lot if time to play with it

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i like MG more than miscrits i like the sound when you captured a moga.. rofl

Versatile Seeker

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I prefer Monster Galaxy, the music, the art, the monster/mogas are, imo, better than Miscrits, plus the capture system based on luck is an interesting challenge blaugh making the game more exciting to play. 3nodding
I don't like miscrits for one obvious reason:
all miscrits you catch will go back to lvl 1.
evan though it showed 15 or anything else. emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp
My friend took on Miscrits out of curiosity and invited me in. Neither one of us plays...that lasted a whole 2 days LOL

HOWEVER, it's not a BAD game. It's just...you run on the energy system where every move uses up VERY LIMITED energy and you need so much stuff to heal your miscrits as I don't think they heal naturally.

However, the creatures are cool, the missions are interesting, and the battles and evolution system are nifty. Seeing them battle was more fun. I also like having a character.

But, despite what I like about it, I just don't like energy system games or that I have to wait FOREVER or pay to heal my miscrits...cuz you can only play for a few minutes a day. Whereas Monster Galaxy, if you got enough mogas, and you get gifts regularly from just a few friends, you can play for HOURS non stop. This makes the game more like a GAME...which is meant to be PLAYED...not just a chore to do for the 5 minutes between customers at work...which you shouldn't do anyway lol
miscrits now is the best ever wink

run much faster
no training point you battle and got experience points
real evolving system
easy gift system that work wink
no glitch no bugs
amazing arena system
and
more strategy and tactics

and a very good clear selling system lol no gamble spinning evil

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
to all of the players arguing about the 2 games.. just play farmville instead.. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff