i do

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rechained Cloud
I still prefer Miscrits

Anyone have an opinion on this?

Personally I prefer Monster Galaxy but I'm completely biased having worked on it for the last 9 months wink However, Miscrits has some nice elements (though I haven't played it for months).

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I like being able to level mogas individually instead of leveling you and needing TP to level up your miscrits. I like the battle arena over this one, but this just started and they may get it up to the same level. The special attacks in miscrits are a bit better graphically. It's easier to capture mogas than miscrits or to get free moga cash.
Miscrits bored me in 1 day, quit it long time ago.
MG makes me happy for a much longer time, don't know how much longer because I'm still enjoying it biggrin

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Miscrits quickly bored me because I was less than impressed by the monster art. I'm an art-oriented person and Monster Galaxy is beautifully drawn in both monsters and backgrounds. The PvP is better in Miscrits, but I personally don't like PvP very much and you were essentially required to do it to level up. The TP thing bothers me, although player levels are nice.

Magnetic Cat

Miscrit , have more history like Eroom Nosaj and Apolo Nox , MG only have Citadel of Prophecy xp twisted

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I prefer Miscrits smile

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
The design of is so much better on Monster Galaxy.
Usually if the design looks poor i find it very off putting in a game ect.(contributes to making it boring aswell).
I suppose Monster Galaxy is just better anyway.

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Her Cloud
I still prefer Miscrits

I prefer Monster Galaxy.I have played Miscrits,but it have some problems...healing will never give you a extra turn...there's no bonus attacks!Also,on Miscrits you have a level,on Monster Glaxy is only have about your Mogas!There is not a status about...anyways i'm not good at english so i mean Legendary and other.So,guys...
I PREFER MONSTER GALAXY
Her Cloud
I still prefer Miscrits

I PREFER MONSTER GALAXY

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
I like both games, honestly. I played Miscrits first before ever knowing about Monster Galaxy, then again I've played many Broken Bulb Studio games long before Miscrits came out. I've been on Gaia for longer than that. Aside from those two points, I'll break down what elements I like about both games.

Miscrits: With Miscrits it has a bigger adventure to it. More story, and more evolutions. I hate the TP system, but they are doing away with that in the next big update with Volcano Island, their fourth map. They do a lot of maintenance and it shows. They try to keep players interested by giving them hints and clues about updates. Not saying that Monster Galaxy doesn't do that either. They are also more active with their players, such as with the forums. They keep them regularly updated every week not only on their forum, but on their page as well, and within the game. Sometimes we don't get that with Monster Galaxy, and it's up to us to figure it out first. The thing about Miscrits over Monster Galaxy is the rarity. Some are very common to find, others are rarer. It's a more open area to explore and some players like that sort of interaction. I do personally, and it makes for a different experience. As far as art work goes, Monster Galaxy has them beat. Not saying that I don't like some of the work Miscrits has done, but in comparison, it doesn't even hold a handle to Monster Galaxy.

Monster Galaxy: With Monster Galaxy, it's more collect than story. Sure there's a story there, but it's not quite as defined as Miscrits. The quests seem more like driven. Go here, do this, capture this, etc. Which is alright, but eventually you're gonna run out of things to do until you wait for more. I think that's why some people prefer Miscrits over Monster Galaxy, mainly because of the PVP. It's more involved, and players get a bigger thrill from it, plus it gives them something to try and aim for every week. Whether it be a Miscrit they don't have yet, or one that they might want another of. While Monster Galaxy is driven mostly by Black Gold. Players want it, but they must first go through an elongated process of capturing 74 different Moga in order to do that. Which is great, since you get rewards, but at the same time, players don't want to waste their precious Starseeds they collected first. I think that's another thing. The capturing method. While it is very easy to capture a Miscrit(poisoning it is my preferred method on both), the percentage can always be 100% on Miscrits, no matter how rare it is. With Monster Galaxy is primarily based on luck. If you run into a Legendary it's all about luck. If you run into a rare on Miscrits, it was about how much time it took you to find it. So both have their challenges. As stated before, Monster Galaxy blows Miscrits out of the water with art. It's fantastic, brilliant, and very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The Moga, while some based on items right here from Gaia, aren't exactly myth-oriented, though I believe they stepped up their game with that in Zodiac Island, and are also working on that as well with some of the newer Moga. Either way, both are enjoying. Also, the music on Monster Galaxy is better. Miscrits lulls me to sleep sometimes.

There's my analysis, take it however you want it. I'm completely unbiased towards either games, and I do play both every day. Both are fantastic creators, and they deserve recognition for their work.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
i prefer miscrits

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I like both games, but prefer Monster Galaxy. I think to be better need to have more contest's for player's and they gave their ideas

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I prefer monster galaxy!I don't like the TP system on miscrits wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items