Welcome to Gaia! ::

For real.

~~~~~~~~~

1) Many players have sunk REAL money into this game and you just left it high and dry!

2) You made SUCH a friggen fuss about it when it first came out, Gaia...

3) It was fun, and fairly simple to play. I feel like some of the newest members to this site would love to play this for the first time.

4) For being a game modeled after the facebook-esque game scene, Monster Galaxy felt like a real game in the making. Almost like something a lot of people would fund on Kick Starter.

5) The mogas were awesome!

~~~~~~~~~

I'm just disappointed. You didn't even throw out an announcement. You just left it...

Lonely Mage

Gracious Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
It was available to play on facebook before it came to Gaia, and it's still available to play on facebook.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I agree. It was such a fun game.
Happy Griffin
It was available to play on facebook before it came to Gaia, and it's still available to play on facebook.
It's glitchy as hell on FB, and always ran A LOT better on Gaia
Lunea Shnolf
For real.

~~~~~~~~~

1) Many players have sunk REAL money into this game and you just left it high and dry!

3) It was fun, and fairly simple to play. I feel like some of the newest members to this site would love to play this for the first time.

4) For being a game modeled after the facebook-esque game scene, Monster Galaxy felt like a real game in the making. Almost like something a lot of people would fund on Kick Starter.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm just disappointed. You didn't even throw out an announcement. You just left it...

Nobody care about this? Is it true? cry

Sunbeam007 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 60, 92, 46, 29, 71, 76, 21, 21, 1, 2, 89, 71, 68, 66, 30, 3, 32, 74, 20, 56 Total: 928 (20-2000)

Lunea Shnolf
For real.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

I highly agree with all this. Facebook version's always glitchy and it doesn't run well. I get few bug errors... I like it on Gaiaonline connected. I get to have my gaia avatar as a tamer-trainer like Pokemon style...

Anyway I really want MG to come back on Gaiaonline. BRING IT BACK!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff